shape
carat
color
clarity

I have to drive to The Mass/ New Hampshire area soon with 2 rescue puppies.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m trying to work on cute pics of them, but I have to wait until they are tired and separate them because they try to eat each other’s flowers and collars. They have ruined two flowers so far.

Here is the smaller, sweeter one. (they are both sweet, but this one likes to cuddle and is more submissive)

03E23931-4000-4CCD-BD19-2CBD1FFA79D4.jpeg

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your so good having the pups for even a short time
i dont know how to not get way too attached
Fluffa Duffa the stray kitten never went to the SPCA like she was ment to, once she got friendly, she seems to have choosen us as her forever homs

I foster failed twice and now I have been able to send about 5 up on transport. It also helps when they aren’t your type of dog. We need old, fat, decrepit or lazy dogs lol

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@whitewave, She looks so sweet and adorable. You took the perfect picture!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I haven't been to Pricescope for a couple of weeks because I was under the weather and couldn't manage my real life and a lot of on-line life as well while I wasn't feeling great. My point is that I just saw this thread this morning.

I am right on the route you had planned to take, @whitewave. I do not know if the trip is still on.

My own dog can be dog aggressive, but if you need a fenced in yard, I can always crate him and let you use my fenced in front yard. I am about a mile or a mile and a half off 95 in Connecticut.

I also have a friend who is a few yards from 95 at Exit 2 in Connecticut, right at the border with New York State, who is a dog lover. He owns two. His yard is not fenced, but I am sure you could stop off there (I could meet you) with leashed dogs. His dogs get along with other dogs and are also smaller and more easily contained than mine.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hats off to anyone who foster as I can't do it myself as I would end up as foster-fail every time!

DK :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results