shape
carat
color
clarity

I have my wedding shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
So as some of you know, I was planning on a red and black wedding dress but actually ended up with a gorgeous ivory one.

The plan then adapted so that even though the dress is ivory, the rest of the theme for the weddig will be red and black. My FI will wear a black suit with red accents. My flowers, table decorations, bridesmaids etc will be red/black themed.

Here are my vampy shoes:

vampy wedding shoes.jpg

They are just what I wanted. Vampy, satin, closed round toe. I can't wear sandals, I hate them. I don't like peep toes either.

PLUS, I never wear shoes, let alone heels. I haven't work heels for 8 years or so, and when I do wear shoes they are flats.

I live in skate shoes so this is quite a change for me again.

Please excuse extreme cankles! Also ignore the fact the buckles are on the inside of the ankle, they will be on the outside on the day!

wedding shoes 2.jpg

Love them! I like the frilly edges!
36.gif

merry , very cute!! You could also find some lingerie to wear with those lace edges!!
36.gif

Those are ADORABLE - love them, very cute
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I just need to learn how to walk in heels again before August!

They''re gorgeous! Where did you get them?

On eBay of all places.

They are a gothic, vampy range of shoes called Pleasers.

They are perfect! Great find, merrymunky! Love them in all their vampy goodness.

Very cute! Fits with your other ideas perfectly!!!

Those shoes are UBER cute I love them :D
36.gif

Great find on ebay! I was hoping they were for sale in a store-would love a pair like them.

Those are SO SUPER CUTE!!!! Fantastic!

They are really gorgeous

Those are adorable! I want a pair!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP