clarity

I have a stunner on the way! 2.64 ct., VVS2, E, round, $3,557

TwoPointSixFourCt

Rough_Rock
360 video
Diamond Screener Image
StoneAlgo
IGI Certification Report

OMG I have been searching for a great stone like this for a great price for over a month. It's a lab-grown stone. I bought it from loosegrowndiamond.com for $3,557. They are based in India, but ship their diamonds to their NYC location before shipping out to their US based customers. I've been very happy with their customer service.

Last edited:

TwoPointSixFourCt

Rough_Rock
360 video
Diamond Screener Image
StoneAlgo
IGI Certification Report

OMG I have been searching for a great stone like this for a great price for over a month. It's a lab-grown stone. I bought it from loosegrowndiamond.com for $3,557. They are based in India, but ship their diamonds to their NYC location before shipping out to their US based customers. I've been very happy with their customer service.

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Thank you all in advance.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Hello, @TwoPointSixFourCt !
Looks like a great diamond!
It does have a touch of blue nuance...are you aware of that or intentionally wanting to try it out?

TwoPointSixFourCt

Rough_Rock
Hello, @TwoPointSixFourCt !
Looks like a great diamond!
It does have a touch of blue nuance...are you aware of that or intentionally wanting to try it out?

I did not notice that, so thank you for pointing it out. My husband mentioned that he would like it if I had a stone with a little blue nuance, so we'll have to see what we think when it arrives. Thank you for your reply.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I did not notice that, so thank you for pointing it out. My husband mentioned that he would like it if I had a stone with a little blue nuance, so we'll have to see what we think when it arrives. Thank you for your reply.

You're welcome and looking forward to what your thoughts are when you receive your diamond!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results