shape
carat
color
clarity

i have a new love....

PA-C

Shiny_Rock
i just went to try on the vatche royal crown today and i am IN LOVE! BF decided to have me take part in the process of choosing a ring (yaaay!) and, after discussion, we decided to do an OEC in a six prong setting. i have been drooling over the vatche royal crown on here for such a long time (it is my favorite solitaire right next to the MWM torchiere) and so i finally went to try it on today to make sure i love it just as much in person. and i dooo! woohoo! it looks so perfect with a plain band and with a diamond band...and with both. so now BF just has to choose the stone and make it happen. hopefully it will be soon. i have been waiting so impatiently, hehe :D

mmi

Shiny_Rock
Ooooh! What store did you try it on? I'm trying to find a store in my area that carries Vatche because I am in love with the "Caroline"! Hopefully I find one so I can try on their settings in person.

Yay for progress! :appl:

mmi

PA-C

Shiny_Rock
thanks mmi!!! i actually went to a local B&M store that was listed in my area as a dealer on the Vatche website. if you go here http://dvatche.com/index.php?page=retailers and type in your zip, hopefully you can find one close to you. just be sure to call them first to see if they have the caroline. i went to one store that was listed and they didn't have the solitaire royal crown - it had channel set diamonds in the band (which i do not like). trying on a ring after drooling over PS pics is SO MUCH FUN!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Exciting!! I also love the look of the royal crown. Congratulations and so glad you love it as much IRL as lusting from afar :lol:

mmi

Shiny_Rock
Hhhheeeyy... there IS a store near-by that sells Vatche! Thanks for the link! Now how exactly do you pronounce Vatche... so I don't look like a complete idiot when I go inside. :bigsmile:

PA-C

Shiny_Rock
mmi|1322790865|3072680 said:
Hhhheeeyy... there IS a store near-by that sells Vatche! Thanks for the link! Now how exactly do you pronounce Vatche... so I don't look like a complete idiot when I go inside. :bigsmile:

hahahaha!! so glad you found a store nearby! hopefully they will have the caroline for you. i pronounce it Vat-(like bat)-che-(like chee with a long E). i have no idea if that is correct or not but they didn't give me any weird looks when i asked to see the "vatche royal crown" pronounced as stated. maybe you can take BF to look as well and put a few stones in the setting to see what it would look like with a diamond - a few in his price range and a few in yours, hehe :naughty: :naughty:

also, you could think about the AVRs in a warm color since they look just as wonderful as the AVC and face up a tad bigger since they are round. although, it's easier for me to say that since i already have a AVC to stare at. they are SOOO amazing IRL.

HermioneM

Rough_Rock
Trade
That's very exciting! What a pretty setting. Here's hoping it's on your finger very soon!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results