shape
carat
color
clarity

I have a diamond first world problem

jadesilver

Shiny_Rock
Premium
LOL I was trying to figure out the problem after reading the description several times. It looks pretty from that angle, love the side profile!

I’ve heard that if you want to stop it doing that temporarily you can just place a tiny piece of clear tape on the inside of the bottom, or ring noodles.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its too top heavy...solution...go smaller :bigsmile:.

(Sorry, I got nothin' for you...my ring spins too and its NOT big!)

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is one of my pet peeves. I hate when my rings tilt like that. :twisted:
Like @ceg , my knuckles are a bit larger the the base of my fingers so I have to size all my rings to fit over them. I use sizing beads and horseshoe sizers. I find that the horseshoe sizer keeps them upright better but is not as forgiving of my summer heat swollen digits. :lol:

My major bling problem...accidentally getting food on my bling. I can't tell you the number of times I tilt my ring right into my dinner plate. How does that even happen?!o_O

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had this problem more often when I just wore my ER, alone, or just with my WR. With my stack, it doesn’t happen as often, but it does still roll to the side., especially in cold weather.
I love your profile...it’s beautiful at every angle! ;)2

RetroTreeGal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
My major bling problem...accidentally getting food on my bling. I can't tell you the number of times I tilt my ring right into my dinner plate. How does that even happen?!o_O

Me too, and my stone isnt that heavy! Nothing like furtively sucking the food off and then “polishing” it with a shirt tail.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have the same problem. Of all the problems to have It is a good problem to have lol!

srke

Shiny_Rock
I use a removable sizing bar (that I slide on but is not soldered to the band). It let's me accommodate for when my finger gets fatter and I can get rid of it once we get married and there's a wedding band to push the ring higher.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yah, the flop. That is one of the reasons I wanted my forever setting to have a wide donut/base so the flopping is minimized. And why I require a beautiful basket and usually some sidestones or an interesting shank, like a tri-wire. I see the side view more than direct top down. I am stubborn and don’t like sizing beads or anything else.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really LOVE the sizing beads. At first I was resistant but nothing else is as comfortable for me and allows me to wear the rings on hot and cold days and they fit no matter the weather. Quite amazing really as my fingers fluctuate greatly during the heat and cold.

sizingbeadsoecclusterandfrancesca.JPG

IRL you just don't see the beads and it keeps my ring straight and comfortable in 90 degree heat and 20 degree cold.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I also loved the flop with my former ER! Great side view!

cheers--Sharon

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
after wearing my ering for a few hours without the wedding band, I put the band back on. Too spinny

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the look of a spun-to-the-side ring!! For some reason it looks elegant to me. That's why I had my last couple rings sized .5 to .75 size larger than my actual finger size. ::)

ladyonthelake

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Another lover of the side-spin here too. :)

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Lord, don’t I wish! :lol: Enjoy your “problem.” :kiss2:

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Mine is a bit spinny in the Winter, it fits well in Summer. I don't have a WB yet though. :whistle:

snotty_pie

Shiny_Rock
Yes! Once I poked my ring into some clam chowder (new england style!) and ended up with chowder all over the stone and part of a potato under the prong. :x2

I was on a business trip too so I couldn't get it cleaned for over a week.

This is one of my pet peeves. I hate when my rings tilt like that. :twisted:
Like @ceg , my knuckles are a bit larger the the base of my fingers so I have to size all my rings to fit over them. I use sizing beads and horseshoe sizers. I find that the horseshoe sizer keeps them upright better but is not as forgiving of my summer heat swollen digits. :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results