carat
color
clarity

I have a daaayyyyyte... I have a daaayyyyyte

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/30/2010 8:58:47 AM
Author: Starset Princess
We had a nice final conversation and we''re parting amicably. He understands where I''m coming from now and although he''s not happy about it, he gets it.
I feel like, if I were to run into him, I would feel comfortable and friendly.

I just thought I''d sign off this thread with something he said that was funny:
''And just so you know, I''m not really insufferable in the fall. I''m spectacular.''

Thank you ladies. Just when I thought I''d done everything in the dating world - along comes the last six weeks. Thanks for all your support on both sides of the curve.
Great job, Starset!

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome. Sounds very mature and respectable on both sides.

Treefrog

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
I honestly think he sounds like a great guy. I''m glad we''re not calling him creepy anymore. I really felt bad; it seemed popular opinion turned against him overnight when everyone (Starset included!) thought he was just wonderful two weeks ago. It doesn''t sound like anything about him changed--the over-the-top romantic gestures, the cutesy comments--the only thing that changed was how Starset felt about him. That must have been confusing for him, and I felt bad. That said, I know this was difficult for you, too, Starset, and I''m sorry you had to go through it. I''m glad you seem to have worked it out, and I hope you''ll soon find a great guy who gives you everything you need (and none of what you don''t)!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought he sounded like a nice guy too, except for being a bit socially awkward.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad it''s all over- I hope you both find more suitable partners :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results