shape
carat
color
clarity

I hate...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
...missing a package even though I''m home! ARG!! I need to get a loud door knocker :/

Sorry, just had to vent, lol.

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Pat pat, your pain is well understood. Does your mailan deliver on Saturday?

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh no, was it your Lotus setting?????

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/27/2009 5:12:37 PM
Author: Linda W
Oh no, was it your Lotus setting?????

No, that will probably take another few weeks. :)
I ordered another gemmy..hehe.

Hopefully they''ll try again tomorrow, hopefully I''ll be home, lol.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 5:02:17 PM
Author:MakingTheGrade
...missing a package even though I''m home! ARG!! I need to get a loud door knocker :/

That seems to happen to me ALWAYS, when it''s something that I am really anticipating. Can you pick it up tonight? More importantly.. what is it?!
1.gif

oldmancoyote

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I''m in good company, then!
9.gif

So, what is it?

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/27/2009 5:16:15 PM
Author: icekid

...missing a package even though I'm home! ARG!! I need to get a loud door knocker :/

That seems to happen to me ALWAYS, when it's something that I am really anticipating. Can you pick it up tonight? More importantly.. what is it?!
1.gif

I probably could, but my fiance hates driving to the place with me and the line's always really long. And tonight might be too soon to try to get it, the mail man probably has to get back there and have to log it all in again before they can find it. It's ok, I"ll wait until tomorrow. And if not, I"ll go on Sunday.

It's a garnet :) But I'm keeping the type under my hat for now ;-)

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Like the kind they have on old castle doors - BANG!!! BANNNNGG... GGG!!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait to see it!!!!! I bet it''s going to be beautiful
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe next time, you can leave a sticky note on your mailbox telling your mail carrier that you are home to sign your package.
9.gif
I've the unfortunate experience of seeing the mailperson just leave a note in my box without bothering to ring my doorbell. I saw the truck just stop at my box, then leave. When I went to check my box, I saw the pink slip.
29.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
You really need to get your mail carrier''s cell phone number!
31.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/27/2009 11:27:31 PM
Author: Chrono
Maybe next time, you can leave a sticky note on your mailbox telling your mail carrier that you are home to sign your package.
9.gif
I''ve the unfortunate experience of seeing the mailperson just leave a note in my box without bothering to ring my doorbell. I saw the truck just stop at my box, then leave. When I went to check my box, I saw the pink slip.
29.gif

That''s entirely possible. I''ve left a note before, except on that occasion they didn''t even bother to redeliver that day. Actually, I wouldn''t be surprised if they were too lazy to climb up to my apt (4th floor, no elevator). BAH! Well, I left them the pink slip and a note with my number on it, lol. Hopefully they''ll call me or just leave it by the door like I asked. :/

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My experience is that once the 1st delivery is missed, I''ll have to go to the post office to pick it up. They no longer allow me to request a second delivery.
38.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/28/2009 11:32:27 AM
Author: Chrono
My experience is that once the 1st delivery is missed, I''ll have to go to the post office to pick it up. They no longer allow me to request a second delivery.
38.gif
Really? This is only the second time USPS has tried to deliver something to me (usually it''s fedex, or it''s small enough to fit in my mail box). Hopefully they''ll try again today...they have an online redelivery request thing that I filled out. Oh well, I guess I can pick it up, it''s just a hassle because I don''t drive, so the fiance has to come too, lol. And he gets grouchy over inner city traffic :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results