shape
carat
color
clarity

I hate to post this, but........

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
This is the most difficult thing to write about. Many of us cruise through life and have been very lucky in love, business, health and etc. We feel badly for others who are not so lucky, but we still don't feel or share their pain.Well, for me life has just really been turned upside down. My wife has just been diagnosed with the big C word. She is truly the most precious woman in the world to me. I would do anything for her; she has always been here for me. Giving me 100% of herself, and doing things for the children that go above and beyond being a stepmother. I do not have the writing ability to express how I feel about her, nor what will or could happen through this experience.I will be leaving the pricescope forum for an undetermined amount of time. I'll miss the forum but obviously more important things must be dealt with in a timely fashion. I will also be out of my store for some time and only stopping in for very brief moments.With this being said, anyone interested in a Eightstar diamond please email Brenda or Wink (both are on this board) as I'm sure they would be very happy to help you with information and your search. For anyone that may live in my area, my staff would be happy to show and explain anything you wish to see, and I will only be a phone call away should you need me. At this point I have handled every Eightstar customer, but my staff does know the basics and knows how to get any information that may not be at their fingertips.Several of you I'm doing things for at the moment, and rest assured they will be done on time and in a professional manner. I may not be able to talk as much as usual, but you will be taken care of I promise.I hope to drop in from time to time, but I will not be participating for a while. I truly wish the best to everyone here. And remember to hug the ones you love, as they are truly one of a kind.Cheers,
Steve Livingston

jamesd

Shiny_Rock
I'm sorry to hear about this Steve. Good luck with what is to come. If you find you or your wife want to chat with others and can't do it in person you could try visiting http://go.compuserve.com/CancerForum?loc=us , which is a support area for cancer similar to the one I run for diabetes. I know more than I like who have found it to be a helpful place.Please do take all the time you need - work calls but you are right that the people matter more.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Steve, I'm afraid I could not find right words to express how sorry I am...

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
You know how I feel. I love you both and will be praying for a speedy recovery. You'll get through this one minute at a time. I'm always here for both of you. Just call.

sirkclower

Rough_Rock
Steve, I am new to this site and just happened to read your statement. I want to tell you that I firmly believe that all things happen for a purpose even if we do not understand. I also know that God is in control and knows what is best for all of us even if we don't agree or don't understand. Please know that I will be praying for your wife and praying for a miracle in her life. I have experienced dealing with cancer in my family as well. God bless you and yours during this difficult time. Trust and believe.
In His love,
Sirkclower

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thank you all for your support. Your prayers and thoughts help me make it a little at a time.Thanks for the email and phone calls too. A few have called and not posted and that has been wonderful.This is a very nice place to visit.Thanks again everyone..........Steve

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Well, it's all down hill from here. The surgery is over, and she is now cancer free. She will not need any chemo or radiation treatment which is a bonus. She will have a couple more surgeries, but the worst is over.Thanks to everyone who has responded by email, phone calls, and posted. You guys are great!Thanks again for the support!!!Steve

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Sorry for all the post.

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
The best possible news!
smile.gif

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Good news!Steve just called. His wife came through surgery beautifully.Hooray!
bounce.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results