shape
carat
color
clarity

I got to try on my ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

adak

Rough_Rock
And I did not want to take it off! I already knew what it looked like, as I picked out the diamond and the setting, but it was great to finally see it in person (we ordered it from James Allen). I was actually surprised that my boyfriend "let" me see it before the proposal (he said he wanted to make sure it fit; I don''t wear rings and we were a little unsure about the size). Now I just have to talk him into giving it to me!
2.gif

I took a picture of it with my Blackberry, but can''t figure out how to get it on my computer...
40.gif

You can email the pic to yourself from your BB - do you have email on your BB??

I am excited too!!!!!!!!!

Exciting! Let''s hope he doesn''t make you take too long!

(and also that you can figure out how to get that picture up!)

Now where is that pic?

Umm where is this pic? I''m still waiting!
tantrum.gif

2.gif

That''s exciting that you got to see it. But I have to admit, it''s kind of weird to try on the ring at home and then give it back and have to wait for the proposal. What''s the point now? LOL

POST THAT PIC!

Figured it out! I will, hopefully, have better pictures once I "officially" receive it!
9.gif

adakdanme29.jpg

Holy cow, that is just beautiful!

30.gif
30.gif

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!

G O R G E O U S!!!

absolutely stunning!
<3ash

I love your ring!! What style is it from James Allen?
30.gif

The ring is so beautiful! Hopefully you will get it back soon.

Yay!!! So pretty!!!

OMG your ring is BEAUTIFUL! =D no wonder u didn''t want to give it back!

beauty!!

Beautiful! You made a lovely choice!

I really hope he doesn't make you wait long! That ring is absolutely stunning! I can't wait to see more pics 'cause that's exactly what I want!!!
2.gif

ETD: I don't think I would have given it back...flat-out REFUSED! Really, that's a pretty cruel thing to do to a LIW!!!
3.gif

Date: 3/30/2009 9:19:56 PM
Author: iheartbora
I love your ring!! What style is it from James Allen?
30.gif

It is Danhov ME29.

Thanks for all the sweet comments!
5.gif

It's beeeeeeauuuutiful!
9.gif
Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP