shape
carat
color
clarity

I got the dress!! Pics inside...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Porridge - this is beautiful on you!!!!

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on finding your dream dress!!
You look just beautiful!! It looks absolutely perfect on you!!
9.gif

I''m in love with the train!!
30.gif

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty! I love the train!

Go La Sposa!!!!!

NuggetBrain

Shiny_Rock
That is stunning - I LOVE the train.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Wow you guys are awesome!! Thank you so much for all your kind compliments. I feel so wonderful about my dress now
9.gif

Mediterranean I''m thinking of a cathedral length veil with a very thin lace trimming - half an inch or so! I like the veil set higher on the head so it frames the face a little, and I think there will be a very delicate balance between the amount of lace on my dress and the amount that can be in the veil! The lovely lady in the shop gave me a plain veil with a satin trim, so there''s always that as backup!

As for hair - I agree with everything Ambergretchen is saying! Great ideas there, exactly the look I''m going for.
I think it might be difficult to find earrings that go with all that lace up top though! But I have the time to look...
2.gif

Asscher the wedding is just after Christmas this year - December 28th!

Everyone else - I won''t post a long list of names but thank you all so much again for your lovely posts
1.gif
36.gif

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
It is absolutely gorgeous and looks great on you!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know how I missed your dress...but I love it. Now that''s the way to wear lace properly.

PS. I so love your dog. So stunning (the dog and the dress
2.gif
)

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is one fabulous dress on one smokin'' body!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s stunning!! I l
30.gif
ve the back!!

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
Da da da DAYUM!!! It''s amazing! I have no idea what suggestions to offer regarding accessories but I definitely think an up-do would be best suited for the neckline. I can just see it now... Lemme go search my millions of up-do photos and get back to this post, lol... If I don''t slip on my drool and split my arse! Dang that dress looks beautiful!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
So gorgeous! It looks fabulous on you, Porridge. Just a lovely dress!!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
WOW Porridge that is a GORGEOUS dress!!!!!!!
30.gif
The lace is absolutely stunning, and I love the shape, and I love the hem, and I love the train, and I love... everything... hehe.
36.gif
36.gif
That is gonna look so GREAT in December!!!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much guys - I've been walking around on a high the last few days from these compliments. Seriously, I'm glowing!!

Ally - that's my little terrier Kim and he's snoring away at my feet here as I type! He's the best pet ever. Hope the study's going well! Nearly there, WOO HOO!! I'm off to look at your beautiful dress again!

SparlkyLibra - Definitely leaning more towards a very soft, romantic upstyle with curls, or at least most of it up. I'm looking forward to pics! I'm CRAP at searching for that kind of stuff!

Y'all rock
9.gif

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
Porridge: My I''m still learning how to re-size on a Mac, and my PC is currently being held hostage by two teenagers
20.gif

I''ll hunt down some pics for you tomorrow
28.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww, you look so beautiful, love your dress!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful dress, and you look gorgeous in it! I especially love the train; very romantic.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much Skippy and HollyS!!

SparklyLibra - I struggled with resizing on a mac for ages, until Neatfreak showed me how. Here''s the thread.

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
You look gorgeous! You have the perfect figure for that dress...it looks like it was made for you! And I must say, that is the prettiest dress I have ever seen. It reminds me of Grace Kelly...stunning!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
you look beautiful. I love the lace detail!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Lovely!!!!!!
1.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/26/2009 9:29:10 AM
Author: idreamofcushions
You look gorgeous! You have the perfect figure for that dress...it looks like it was made for you! And I must say, that is the prettiest dress I have ever seen. It reminds me of Grace Kelly...stunning!
IDOC - that post sent me over the edge to pure giddines! I love Grace Kelly! That''s the nicest compliment ever, thanks so much!

Thanks rhbgirl, tlh and princessplease!
35.gif

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
I love love love the fit of your dress! Its like it was designed especially for you! I think its the perfect choice!!! Congratulations!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Bensbride! Look at me shamelessly bumping my thread for more compliments
3.gif

SparklyLibra where are you with those pics?! I can''t decide on a hairstyle!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
LOVE that dress on you! Everyone is right, it flatters your figure perfectly! GORGEOUS
30.gif
After a recent thread on here, I fell in love with La Sposa dresses!

I agree and updo with some small dangly earings would be perfect to show off that neckline and lace!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous Porridge, sheer perfection in fact!! You look amazing, although I''m sure you could pull off just about anything with that bod! Congrats!!
36.gif

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
If I had your body that would be my dream dress too! WOW! That is sexy yet traditional IMO. Are you going to do hair up? I would think something up but kind of loose would look so pretty.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
I don`t think you could have possibily picked a better dress for your figure! I love the lace detailing on the top. It is very, very beautiful, and original too. What a combination!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much ilovesparkles, DandiAndi and Allycat! You''re all so sweet, I''ve bookmarked this thread as my little pick-me-up
3.gif

sba771 I''m thinking exactly along the lines of what you''re saying, really soft and romantic, maybe even some hair down at the side in a big curl. I''ll have to go and find some pictures. I''ve been thinking recently that two small chocolate/cognac coloured drop diamond earrings would be perfect...not that I have any money to buy them, but a girl can dream.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Such nice detail! Very beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results