shape
carat
color
clarity

I got some of the pictures back....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Yippee!!

We still don''t have them all, but at least while I was away for a week long training *A LONG WEEK AWAY FROM MY HUSBAND,* I had some pictures to look at!

The photographer hurt his back, so there has been a delay, but after knowing how desperately we were wanting the pictures, he sent us a sampling of the ones he''s corrected. The lighting got messed up, so he''s having to go in and correct it in each picture, or something like that. I don''t really get it.

The rest should be back soon. We hope!!

We *love* them!!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Dang, it says they''re too big.

Argh! I have to work on them, then. I''ll be back!!

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
Please hurry. I can''t wait to see them!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
What I tried to do didn''t work, so I ended up taking a picture of the contact sheet he gave us with my digital camera. Maybe that will work. Somehow, pictures on CD or scanned never want to be the right size for upload here. I don''t get it.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
So, the picture of a picture thing doesn''t work so well. I''ll ask Paul to help me later.

For now, this is the best I can do. So much for looking like a professional picture!!
7.gif

fishnargh1.JPG

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
That looks like newspaper print! Dang. I don''t know what else to try.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fisher, we need more! I feel like a part of things, when you were waiting for him to propose, and here you are married! It is amazing to me! Please post some more when you can...

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Paul says he''ll help me figure it out tomorrow. I NEVER stay up this late, but I''m determined to get it right.

Funny thing is, I was able to download them into a slideshow for myspace, which I thought would be harder. I don''t get it.

I don''t know how to shrink the size of the picture without skewing the image, and then the people either look short and fat, tall and too thin, or digitalized, if you know what I mean.

Maybe it will make sense in the morning!

*Hope so!*

I want to post them so badly. I love how everything turned out. We watched the wedding video again tonight. I just loved it all!

No regrets, either. It was a great way to walk into forever with my boy!

Okay, we''ll try again tomorrow.

chickflick

Shiny_Rock
From what I can tell it looks like a beautiful day, but I can''t wait to see the better pics! You look lovely and radiant. Congrats again!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Im dying to see your pics fisher!!!

Scooba

Shiny_Rock
I love the purple!

argh&stuff

Shiny_Rock
I think we worked it out.

Jen''s sqeauling; let''s hope it worked.

thekiddos.JPG

argh&stuff

Shiny_Rock
My wife and her husband.

mrnmrsargh.JPG

argh&stuff

Shiny_Rock
The wedding party. I kept calling it the wedding court, but Jen corrected me, finally. Courts are for homecoming. This was our wedding, not a football game. Big difference.

thewholeparty.JPG

argh&stuff

Shiny_Rock
Jen told me her dress was trainless and I believed her.

mywife.JPG

argh&stuff

Shiny_Rock
This is my favorite picture on our wedding day so far.

closerup.JPG

argh&stuff

Shiny_Rock
This should be a close up of the purple flowers and beads that were on the dress. For some reason, purple doesn''t show up well in the pictures.

purpleflowers2.JPG

argh&stuff

Shiny_Rock
That necklace Jen''s wearing was her wedding day gift from her new husband. It''s a cross with baguette diamonds, held together in white gold.

She says I did pretty well!

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful bride you have and you both look so happy. I have followed your story and I prayed on your wedding day that God would bless you all of your life together.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
fisher and hubby of fisher, thank you so much for sharing your beautiful pictures. You both look absolutely fabulous. Congratulations and best wishes to both of you for what I am sure will be a long and happy marriage.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Everything looks so beautiful! Congrats!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
you both look so happy! Great photos!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Your pictures look wonderful, Fishie and Paul! Congratulations again on your special day!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the comments, everyone. It was a great day that''s led to a wonderful life, thus far! Yay!

I don''t know why it was so hard for us to convert the pictures to where they could be downloaded on this site. It confuses me.

And YAY for weather that''s almost like springtime! I *love* it!!

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats to you both-everything looks perfect
36.gif
36.gif
I''ve been following your story, too-you guys make the cutest couple ever!

Scooba

Shiny_Rock
very pretty!!!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your wedding! You both looked great and seem like very genuine, kind people. Thanks for sharing your day with us.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jen: You certainly ended up with a beautiful dress, considering all you protestations about not being the sort to wear a "girly" dress! And who would have guessed you''d end up with a tiara (albeit a small one)? Anyhow, your pictures are beautiful, and radiate love, and your flower girls and ring bearer just couldn''t be any cuter!

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Jen, you look so pretty! You both look so happy, and everything looks great. Congratulations again to you and Paul!
1.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great pictures! You look so beautiful! And that''s a great necklace from your thoughtful hubby.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results