shape
carat
color
clarity

I got some of the pictures back....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2007 11:52:08 PM
Author: MINIMS
Jen: You certainly ended up with a beautiful dress, considering all you protestations about not being the sort to wear a ''girly'' dress! And who would have guessed you''d end up with a tiara (albeit a small one)? Anyhow, your pictures are beautiful, and radiate love, and your flower girls and ring bearer just couldn''t be any cuter!
Haha about the tiara. I always said if I got married, I''d be all about being a princess for a day. I thought the tiara was HUGE and way too big, and I''d described it to my mom and when she saw it the week before the wedding, she said, "THAT dinky little thing?" Haha. Anyway, I loved it and even wore it the rest of the day, all the way to the first leg of our honeymoon.
9.gif

Okay, so I got some crazy looks when I went into the gas station wearing it. So what? It was my wedding day, and I''d said I would be a princess ALL day long!

No, I wasn''t psycho princess, my veil came off. I took it off for the reception, where I wore the cape my mom made me. It''s PURPLE! I don''t know if a picture of it has been posted yet. We don''t have any of the pictures from the professional photographer of the reception yet *I have my fingers crossed that we''ll get the WHOLE package within a week!!* but I do have one from the reception that my cousin took. I''ll try to find it. I loved my cape!!

Thank you all for the comments. I swear, I''m a lucky girl to have a husband who''s just as willing as I am to watch the wedding video over and over. I think we''ve seen it somewhere in the teens now. It''s just so cute!!
9.gif

And seriously, everyone should do their wedding exactly the way THEY want it, not the way their parents, aunts, friends, neighbors, almost in-laws, anyone wants it. We had it exactly how we wanted it, and it was nothing short of wonderful! Don''t let anyone persuade you it has to be this way or that. It doesn''t!!
9.gif

Blenheim, how''s your planning coming along, girl?

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Here is a close up of the wedding necklace Paul got me. I wear it every day now. I''ve never had a necklace with diamonds before!!
9.gif

weddinggift.JPG

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
Great pics!
36.gif
I really like your necklace. The twist makes it very unique!
1.gif

Congrats on a beautiful day!
face23.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Fishie, I''ve been MIA for a while and just had to chime in about your pics.

Girl, you look FABULOUS!! And your happy hubby is simply beaming.

Here''s to a lifetime of wedded bliss!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results