shape
carat
color
clarity

I got my wedding band!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BlushingBrideToBe

Rough_Rock
wow, its been a long time since I've posted. I haven't shown a picture of my engagement ring since I got it actually december of 05. Its not as big as everyone elses on here. My engagement ring is .30Ct I2 color G, from shane. We'll upgrade to 1ct after our five year anniversary.

My wedding band was from shane too. We wanted to have it custom made to match my engagement ring which is has an odd design for the band. He picked out the engagement ring band because my favorite band is Nine Inch Nails and my Fave Album is the downward spiral and if you look at the diamond in the ring it looks like its doing a downward spiral...I love it! It took me a while to get used to the idea it was an I2, but you cannot see the inclusions unless you look really hard for them. He did good! We finally settled on the wedding band that closely matched the design of the engagement ring...

anyways here are the pictures.
let me know what all you diamond nuts think and btw LOL I am only 23 and so is he...NO 1ct till we make more money!!!
26.gif
myweddingband.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
they look lovely together.

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Blush, your ring set is beautiful! It looks perfect on your hand and the two rings complement eachother so well
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks like a perfect match Blush. I love your set!!!
30.gif
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
You have a very pretty set and the wedding band and e-ring complement each other beautifully.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
The ring looks good in proportion to your hand. I like the idea behind why you decided on that ring setting (NIN)!

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Congrat''s Blushing Bride to Be!

Didn''t you know ... Love comes in all shapes & sizes!

Your ring is pretty and looks lovely on your hands ... may your future be blessed with happiness, good health, and love to last a lifetime!
emlove.gif

Take care,
35.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Your set looks beautiful & I love the sentiment behind the mounting on your e-ring. What a sweet boy you have...
face23.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do you have a larger picture of your ring set? I would love to see the details.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with tacori....close up pictures are a must! But from the picture you posted, they wedding band looks perfect with your e-ring!

BlushingBrideToBe

Rough_Rock
I can get some more closeups :) if my father will let me put it back on! He hid it so I wouldn''t be wearing it till the wedding date.

I am pretty sure I''ll be able to, and as soon as I get some more I''ll post! we are currently trying to buy a house right now, so it may be a few days..

thanks for the compliments, and yes he was very sweet to go with the idea of NIN :) he''s a sweetheart.

Sheri.
9.gif
12.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Very nice set!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very nice! Love to see some more pictures - the band looks like a great match to the ering!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Great match.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results