shape
carat
color
clarity

I got my ring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Class n Sass

Shiny_Rock
So after dating my man for 4 days shy of our 1 year anniversary he popped the question on Saturday evening. I can now call him my fiance!!!!! He gave me a beautiful ring. It''s a 3 stone 18K white gold with micro pave mounting. The center stone is .86ct and each side stone is .20ct. There are a total of 27 pave set diamonds. The center stone is a G color with a VS1 clarity. I will post pictures soon!!

I just finished watching a piece from The Today Show this morning about buying diamonds and appraising. I asked him where he had it appraised and he had it appraised by the jeweler he bought the ring from. She said she was going to inflate the value some for him for insurance purposes. After watching the piece I felt like we should have it appraised by an independent appraiser just to make sure it is worth what he paid and that the quality is there. Do you think this is a good idea? If so, can you please recommend some appraisers in NYC. Does Tiffany''s appraise rings? I know there standards are high and we''re looking for a good opinion.

Thanks

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your engagement!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I would definitely get an independant appraisal. Use the resources link above to find one in your area. I don''t know about Tiffanys offering appraisal services.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome!!! Glad to have you join us.

Your ring sounds lovely. Can''t wait to see the photos.

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome
35.gif

Price of membership is.... Pictures!
2.gif

So get out your camera and post some soon!
9.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome, you tease!
35.gif
Congrats on your engagement...looking forward to pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results