shape
carat
color
clarity

I got my princess

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LAD

Rough_Rock
I''ve had 2 other diamonds before both from a jewelry store at the mall. (nothing against the mall, just the ones I had weren''t good quality) That was a long time ago. I got remarried this summer (to the right man) and when we got married I had moissanite in my ering. I saved up and bought a diamond from James Allen that I just got back yesterday. I''m in love with the princess cut. I must say James Allen was wonderful. Thank you Ashley, Darin and Jim at JA. This diamond is the first one I''ve ever had that is so well cut. I''m assuming from what I''ve learned here that its the cut that makes this diamond so beautiful. Its a J vs1 .56, but it looks totally white even from the sides. It sparkles like mad in all different lighting. I''m so excitied I can hardly stand it. I haven''t had time to take photos yet, but as so as I do I''m planning on posting here, on the ISO Princess thread, and under 1ct diamonds thread. Thanks to the many here who put up with all my questions. Thanks to Lorelei especially. I can''t wait to show you!!!!!!!

Its funny how life turns. I''m a teacher so I''m not rich and my husband was layed off from work right before Christmas, but its enabled him to return to school fulltime and he''s so happy! Somehow the bills are still getting paid and I got a diamond. Plus he keeps our apartment cleaner than I ever did, so nice to come home everyday to that!

Enough for now!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/4/2009 2:55:57 PM
Author:LAD
I''ve had 2 other diamonds before both from a jewelry store at the mall. (nothing against the mall, just the ones I had weren''t good quality) That was a long time ago. I got remarried this summer (to the right man) and when we got married I had moissanite in my ering. I saved up and bought a diamond from James Allen that I just got back yesterday. I''m in love with the princess cut. I must say James Allen was wonderful. Thank you Ashley, Darin and Jim at JA. This diamond is the first one I''ve ever had that is so well cut. I''m assuming from what I''ve learned here that its the cut that makes this diamond so beautiful. Its a J vs1 .56, but it looks totally white even from the sides. It sparkles like mad in all different lighting. I''m so excitied I can hardly stand it. I haven''t had time to take photos yet, but as so as I do I''m planning on posting here, on the ISO Princess thread, and under 1ct diamonds thread. Thanks to the many here who put up with all my questions. Thanks to Lorelei especially. I can''t wait to show you!!!!!!!

Its funny how life turns. I''m a teacher so I''m not rich and my husband was layed off from work right before Christmas, but its enabled him to return to school fulltime and he''s so happy! Somehow the bills are still getting paid and I got a diamond. Plus he keeps our apartment cleaner than I ever did, so nice to come home everyday to that!

Enough for now!
YAY!!!! I am SO excited for you and you are most welcome - it was my pleasure to help you!!!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Pictures?!

LAD

Rough_Rock
Pictures coming as soon as I have time to take some.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay, yes pictures please:)

LAD

Rough_Rock
Pic 1

1188336one.JPG

LAD

Rough_Rock
Pic 2

ja2.jpg

LAD

Rough_Rock
Pic 3

JA3.JPG

LAD

Rough_Rock
Last one. These don''t do it justice. Its so pretty. Now I need a better camera. Thanks for looking.

JA4.JPG

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to PS! Your set is lovely!
36.gif
Very happy for you!

lightningbug

Shiny_Rock
Wow, it''s beautiful, LAD!
36.gif
Congratulations.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Purty!!! Congrats!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on finally getting your beautiful diamond ring, and it''s a stunner!! I''m glad as well that your hubby is making the most of the economy, it''s a great time to be in school. I''m a graduate student trying to wait out the market a bit myself.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beeeautiful Princess!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s a beautiful ring! Congratulations! So happy for you, it looks much larger on your hand, and as a fellow J owner it looks awesome.

LAD

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its beautiful! Congratulations on your stunning ring. Funny how a new diamond makes people want a new camera!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Congratulations!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on getting your diamond, it''s beautiful
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely!! What a beautiful princess!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone and wedding set!
Congratulations to you!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful set!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it, really beautiful!!!! Congrats dear!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your beautiful ring and your happy life!

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations! it''s really pretty!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!!!! What a lovely set you have. Congrats on finding your princess!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS from a fellow-princess stone fan!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are beautiful rings! Congrats from another teacher!
2.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s really beautiful! Congrats:)

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Your new set is just beautiful!!!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results