shape
carat
color
clarity

I got my eternity band!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/5/2009 7:15:02 PM
Author: Beaglemom
Pic 4
This picture is my favorite! IT looks GORGEOUS with your solitaire!!
30.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Love it!
30.gif
It''s looks great with your e-ring!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful!

jen2M

Rough_Rock
I love this! Would you mind telling me the size of your center stone? I have a 6 prong too and am looking at these bands but I am unsure what tcw to get. It would be great to see the ratio in size. Your set is perfection!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG that eternity ring and your whole set - just AMAZING - so gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s perfect!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Beaglemom

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for all th positive comments. I just love it. Ok, here''s the answers to some of the questions.
My center stone is 2.11
I ordered my band online at appx. midnight on Tuesday, Wednesday morning there was an email with tracking info, and it came from New York to Missouri and was at my post office at noon on Thursday. Pretty quick. I''d think the return window would be just fine.
I don''t know the mfg. of my ring, but I got it from Mark at engagementringsdirect.com
I''ve attached a picture of what I emailed to him of what I wanted the ring to look like. And it does.

ering59.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for letting me know where it''s from! I checked out their website and they have some beautiful items!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results