shape
carat
color
clarity

I got my bracelet!

Yay I got my bracelet.

The sun is going down so there is just going to be this one picture... for now.

I also got my studs and sadly the larger pair looks EXACTLY like the rosy copperish pair that I already have. So weird! LOL I need to send them back, but trust me I looked at them in all kinds of lighting trying to convince myself they were different enough to keep them :)

The smaller pair is very very very similar to another pair I have, but have a very crisp blue in the mix, so I'm keeping them.

Oh and to be a bigger PITA I think I might restring the bracelet with some beads as I think i like bracelets looser? I'm not sure. I hardly wear bracelets as it is, but this one I want to wear all of the time :love:

photo.JPG

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
If that was my bracelet, I would be wearing it all the time too. Beautiful :appl: Enjoy :mrgreen:

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lovely! Wrist shots please!!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
oh love the bracelet! those colors are stunning! hand shots?

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous bracelet. Love those colors, and the pearl shapes are really lovely. What length is it now? Wrist shots would be great.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
ooooh! :cheeky:

Pretty colors and the luster is great! :appl:

Gorgeous bracelet! :love:

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that is beautiful! I can't wait to see more pictures!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, what luster! congrats.

MoZo

I will post more pix! The sun is going down pretty early and it was just too dark to take good pictures.

I got the ball clasp because I thought it would be easier than a fishhook... nope... just as difficult in bracelet form :)

Forgot to mention:

The exotics.. ok I am returning the larger pair for sure, and wanted to keep the smaller pair but DH was like :rolleyes: are you serious? those look nearly the same :rolleyes: ;( He said I could keep them or order something else if I returned them.. and highly encouraged me to return them because he wanted to get me these pictured below (white ss 11-12mm)

What's a girl to do? I am going to take pictures of the pearls tomorrow (both pairs) so you guys can see how random it is that these are so close. Apparently I know what I like! I would keep them to gift to my mother but she wouldn't even wear them because she is not much into jewelry much less pearls :rolleyes:

Anyhoo :saint: I know PP is busy and I feel terrible. I hate returning things. No way is the bracelet going back though. I think I'm officially converted to a bracelet wearer now :D

703x324.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
eeeeeek!! :love: :love:

That bracelet is gorgeous!!! The colours, the luster, the shapes - *nice* work bean :appl: :bigsmile:

I'm with your DH in that those SSs would complement your new bracelet beautifully, though you can't really go wrong... :sun:

Something has been purchased. I think it's the earrings, but not sure. The confirmation email is sitting in MY EMAIL (from the PP account we both use) and he told me not to look :shock: :shock: :shock: :-o Apparently he doesn't know me very well because I feel like I'm dying trying not to look.

I guess he went and was sneaky and bought something while I was typing away last night on here.. tsk tsk dh :Up_to_something:

Necklace, bracelet, necklace
Bracelet was the best $128 steal ever. EVER!!!

lol

ppDSC01233.jpg

And, the earrings. My earrings are on the left, new ones on the right.. cant believe I chose earrings so similar! They didn't seem like it from the pictures.. lol now some other lucky duck will get these...

ppearrings.jpg

ppear.jpg

whitehotblank

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous, Bean, and lucky you! Yummy Tahitians. I am in the process of ordering a custom (Tahitian) bracelet from Kojima Pearl and have asked her to put on an extra pearl, because I like my bracelets looser, too. Easier to jangle around absentmindedly!

You know, I also recently received about 10 of the PP exotic metallic freshie pearl pairs and some of them look very, very similiar in person when they didn't in photos. I'm not returning them, tho, cuz i'll find something to do with them.

I want a husband like yours!

whitehotblank|1292529941|2798817 said:
Gorgeous, Bean, and lucky you! Yummy Tahitians. I am in the process of ordering a custom (Tahitian) bracelet from Kojima Pearl and have asked her to put on an extra pearl, because I like my bracelets looser, too. Easier to jangle around absentmindedly!

You know, I also recently received about 10 of the PP exotic metallic freshie pearl pairs and some of them look very, very similiar in person when they didn't in photos. I'm not returning them, tho, cuz i'll find something to do with them.

I want a husband like yours!
:love: Do you have any pictures??

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
bean|1292511775|2798506 said:
Something has been purchased. I think it's the earrings, but not sure. The confirmation email is sitting in MY EMAIL (from the PP account we both use) and he told me not to look :shock: :shock: :shock: :-o Apparently he doesn't know me very well because I feel like I'm dying trying not to look.

I guess he went and was sneaky and bought something while I was typing away last night on here.. tsk tsk dh :Up_to_something:

What a chuckle, you peeping bean, lol. :tongue:

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
bean|1292517363|2798573 said:
Necklace, bracelet, necklace
Bracelet was the best $128 steal ever. EVER!!!

lol

What? $128? What a steal! It's beautiful, bean. You know, I was hesitant to order bracelets thinking I would ruin them. But wearing them on left wrist is better than right wrist, if you are right-handed. End of month when I have to file at work, I don't wear them. The best part about wearing bracelets is you don't have to look in the mirror to admire your pearls. :lol:

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
The upper right pair looks like dark lavender. Isn't that a coveted color? At least for me.

HHPmom|1292547459|2799134 said:
The upper right pair looks like dark lavender. Isn't that a coveted color? At least for me.

Ugh I know. The color is stunning. I wish I could find this color in an 9mm size.. At least I could justify keeping them! They are a very pretty blue. They do look closer in color though in real life than in the pictures.

So whatever my gift is from DH will be here thursday! So excited.

I am really the worst pearl lover in history. We got a huge check in the mail today :naughty: :naughty: and at first I was like, "HECK YEAH I am getting that SS strand I want".... and then I thought... "Crap. More house stuff"... :lol: :lol: :roll:

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Great pictures! Gorgeous diamonds and pearls! You have some amazing pieces! :))

Thank you!

So the package is in the house! Came a day early. I think it's earrings, or a bracelet. But I think earrings. :errrr: :errrr: How will I last :errrr: I can't imagine how everyone else had to wait several WEEKS for their beauties... :errrr: no self control I tell you... maybe I should go nom on ice cream..

whitehotblank

Shiny_Rock
I can attest to ice cream being a great way to distract yourself from peeking. I may or may not have employed that very methos earlier today. I cant believe that bracelet was $128! That was on sale, I'm assuming?

Do you have any pictures??

Not yet. She sent me some and I asked for a couple of the pearls to be switched out and havent heard from her since. I think she's probably super busy with Xmas, but I'm hoping she hasn't forsaken me for having terrible taste or something. Gah.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
The pearl studs are stunning, and the bracelet is a very good buy.

whitehotblank|1293057882|2804080 said:
I can attest to ice cream being a great way to distract yourself from peeking. I may or may not have employed that very methos earlier today. I cant believe that bracelet was $128! That was on sale, I'm assuming?

Do you have any pictures??

Not yet. She sent me some and I asked for a couple of the pearls to be switched out and havent heard from her since. I think she's probably super busy with Xmas, but I'm hoping she hasn't forsaken me for having terrible taste or something. Gah.

Well I had put a AA+ 9-10 baroque bracelet in my cart from their clearance sale. Turns out there was a glitch and I didn't get it, so they offered to make me another bracelet (8-9mm AA+ but mostly AAA) for the same price! Which was sooooo nice of them. I asked for greens and some blues if they could, and I got both! I guess I didn't post a good picture of it, but there are two light blue pearls on the strand. So crazy. One of the center pearls (to the left of the peacock one) is silver but with dark blue/ purple at the end closes to the peacock pearl. It's just so cool. I dealt with Elia at PP and she is just so very professional and helped me with anything I had a problem with! Awesome CS.
:mrgreen:

So I am pretty sure the gift is earrings because DH referred to them as "they" and not "it" :mrgreen: and the box is little. He wrapped it last night and used box tape. Yep... box tape. I guess I never remember seeing him wrap gifts- I always do it, or he has it wrapped for me. So.. ::) Originally he was going to try to get me another bracelet or earrings from that sale they had but he did not get to them in time. I am just excited to see what he did get me :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results