shape
carat
color
clarity

I get an upgrade! and I feel like crying....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just a quick update on having the stone reset by the B&M jeweler today. We drove to the store. They had coffer ready for us. The platinum guy was waiting at his "lab" and he took the ring, apologized for our inconvenience and then went and reset the stone. Of course he cleaned and polished the ring so within 15 minutes it was back on my frineds hand. But, we wound up spending over an hour visiting and drooling over some the incredible pieces they have there. For example, any ladies interested in a 6 carat Assher? They have one set in platinum with a pave band and while I''m no expert on Asscher''s, it looked like something pretty special. The windmills all lined up and there were no overly dark areas, plus there was loads of flash.

If anyone is looking for a custom platinum and diamond necklace, this store has some of the most beautiful ones I''ve ever seen. They have an oval pink diamond ring, about 2 or so carats with diamonds set around it. Also, there are several natural canary yellow and platinum rings they''ve recently made. Plus, if you''re dying to own a 4 carat natural pink heart shaped diamond, they''ve got one of those too.

I guess the point I''m making is I know I didn''t spend more for my ring from this B&M jeweler. And the quality I received is astounding. As an example, I took my ring to the manager of our local Mayor''s (a Tiffany, Bailey Banks and Biddle kind of store), and he could not believe the quality of the stone or the platinum setting for the money.

Ellen, you live in a nice size metropolitan area. I have to believe you can find a good B&M who will appreciate the knowledge you bring to your purchase and who will provide good service to you, during and after the sale. Of course, if you can''t, lot''s of people have been very happy with vendors such as Good Old Gold and Whiteflash.

Best wishes.............

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rod, I really am glad you have found a good store! Hope I end up a happy customer too.

And I''ll take that Asscher, lol That is originally what I wanted, and still do. But I have an emerald cut diamond, and they show everything. I can clean it before going out and it''s dirty by the time I get in the car. I realized it would drive me mad wearing it every day. But, when I win the lottery, I''m getting one for my right hand. ;-)

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results