shape
carat
color
clarity

I found something I love as much as FI: Our Invites!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
So awesome Katamari! I'm so glad you've got something you absolutely love!

The wording is great too - that's something I was going to ask you about for yours.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
super fun!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Holy CRAP, katamari, those invites are beyond stupendous!!!
23.gif
I think they are the most amazing invites ever!!! They are great great great!
30.gif
I hope you don''t mind if, when it comes time to me to make mine, I use them as my inspiration...?
27.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Very cool!

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
This are so cute! I especially love the graphic on the RSVP!

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
I just showed the picture to my FI and as suspected, he LOVED the invite. He was pretty speechless actually. He was wide eyed in awe!

CoralQuiz

Rough_Rock
Katamari instead of numbering your postcards why don''t you give each one a code name, maybe a character from a video game?

And keep a list of your guests matched up with the code names on their RSVP postcards?

xo

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the compliments, rhbgirl, blackpolkadot, tlh, Dreamgirl, and Morgie!

Strawberries, the wording is tricky. Not perfect, but there really is no way to say what is happening in few words. We figured people would either be confused and think either 1) that there was a wedding ceremony or 2) that we are married when the invites go out. We erred on the side of the latter, which lead to this wording, but, either way, it will just be a reception so I also figured that in the end it doesn''t really matter what people think.

If you took the idea, Gwen, or any variation thereof, I would be proud as heck that our invites could live on through another awesome couple''s wedding! Who doesn''t want to be inspiring?
2.gif

Sweet, Merry! It has to be awesome if even guys are getting excited over them! Woot!

What a great idea, CoralQuiz. I was thinking about writing the names on the cards myself, but code names are way cooler. Especially fitting, too, since our two cats are Link and Kirby (after Nintendo characters).

1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results