shape
carat
color
clarity

I found out my husbands secret!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jensia

Shiny_Rock
I went online to to check on some banking and ruined my hubands surpsrise! LOL I found money came out theat I couldnt account for and questioned my husband and he told me. He already has a band on layaway to go with my ring.... so since I knew about it, I had to go see it,...

He found the best deal!! HE found it a local pawn shop. It is a three stone diamond band , vs2 clarity diamonds that are VERY well cut. I brought my flouresence light, and there was none. They sit it a rounded thick band like my ring, and bar tension set like I wanted. The color is the same as my diamond H , and the size was already perfect! They said the weight was .56 total, I have seen a LOT of diamonds and I think they got it wrong. The three diamonds are all the same diameter, and they all look aboput .25 each. I have tried on enough of them,lol I tried it on with my ring and it was a PERFECT match!
He talked the guy down to 500 bucks for this ring! He has it layaway rite now because of vet bills etc, .... but I cant wait.
Under the loupe they were all sweet. Its like it was made for me,lol It is what I had pictured in my mind and have yet to fiond in any store yet he goes and finds one at the pawn shop for such a low price and great quality. I was looking at 1600 for what I wanted,lol I actualy like this better than the leo .75 I looked at that was $1700.

I wish I had a pic to show, but I cant find one on any site that comes close. When I finay get it Ill show some pics of both together.

Jenisa

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
How exciting! Sounds like he got quite a good deal. Can''t wait to see pics!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i''m so happy for you jensia. can''t wait for the pics..

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
How exciting Jensia, looking forward to many pics!!!
36.gif

Jensia

Shiny_Rock
I did find a picture on Pearlmans site of what the band looks like. Its the scot kay band shown here, but the stones are larger on mine . The one in the picture is only .36 Should have looked inside the band to see if it was signed,lol

65U11.jpg

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
How lucky for you Jensia! That band looks beautiful. Can''t wait to see pics.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~The band looks like a perfect compliment to your e-ring!!

Jensia

Shiny_Rock
My ering isnt the one pictured there but It is in older posts. I can not wait to pay of the remaining. Two more weeks my husband said . It really is a perfect match.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I actually think it would look better with your e-ring (than the matching one pictured) because then it''s not so "matchy-matchy", it is similar to your ring, but not an exact match...Love it!!

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations...!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How wonderful!

Gotta love that he listened to what you wanted and found a great deal.

Jensia

Shiny_Rock
He knew I wanted a bar set. The rest was just pure coincedence,lol I just cant believe how it was the exact size and color match,lol It was meant to be:)

Jensia

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results