shape
carat
color
clarity

I Found my diamond. Need opinions please.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princez131227

Rough_Rock
http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/2601/

I love it. Any opinions would be helpful. Thank you. Jessica
9.gif

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
Looks like a very nice diamond!!! I''m assuming that VVS1 is important to you??

princez131227

Rough_Rock
Thank you and it is but if you have any suggestions I am very open. I was hoping to get more of the 2.00 carat range but not spend more than 20,000.00.

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock

princez131227

Rough_Rock
Thank Jay, I have to say I am picky. My poor fiance''. I had a bad experience w/ an H before but I like the 1.6. Thanks for the help I like having more choices. Can I ask why u prefer an H-I to say a F-G. What do you think about the Royal crown Vatche. semi-mount?

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/3/2006 4:50:15 AM
Author: princez131227
Thank Jay, I have to say I am picky. My poor fiance'. I had a bad experience w/ an H before but I like the 1.6. Thanks for the help I like having more choices. Can I ask why u prefer an H-I to say a F-G. What do you think about the Royal crown Vatche. semi-mount?
Because I like SIZE! But in addition, I'm not that color or clarity sensitive. Was the bad experience H a GIA excellent cut diamond?

I've never seen the Royal Crown in person, but I do own a Vatche and can attest to the excellent quality!

pinkrose

Rough_Rock
IMO stay with an F to G, I love the icier white stones. I def. can see color at an H.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you like the icey white stones, I think your best bet would be to get a G/SI if you want to go larger. I personally am not that color sensitive and like J colored stones if they are well cut, but everyone has their preferences.

I think you can save quite a bit of money if you drop down in clarity at least to a VS2. You shouldn''t be able to see anything with the naked eye in a VS2 and many SI''s are even eye-clean. Why pay for what you can''t see? Who cares if they are visible in a microscope?

I like the G/VS2 posted above. Although, if you really want the higher clarity, the stone you posted has beautiful proportions.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results