Here are the specs

Measurements: 6.19 - 6.21 x 3.82 mm
Carat Weight: 0.90 carat
Color Grade: G
Clarity Grade: VVS2
Cut Grade: Excellent
Fluorescence: Very Strong Blue

Rest of report here
https://myapps.gia.edu/ReportCheckPortal/getReportData.do?&reportno=2136007706&weight=0.900

What is interesting is what I was told about the diamond

G color stone is near colorless, however, some diamonds do exhibit a different color behavior. It is not brown or yellow and hence is G color. Even under naked eyes, you would be able to see a bluish or a greenish tinge. If due to the fluorescence it starts to affect the color of the stone, that is when we do not recommend our clients to purchase it. That is the reason why is stone is not recommended and it will be removed from our inventory very shortly.

If the stone is crystal clear and not milky/oily then what is the problem?
The glow adds to the personality of the diamond.

Why be normal? ... or am I wrong?

Kind of reminds me of Frodo's STING which glowed blue when orcs and trolls were near.

Here is the picture I was sent
The cut symmetry looks nice

diamond_from_india.jpg

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That message is pretty cryptic but all you need to know is that they don't recommend it. I think they're basically saying the fluorescence gives it more color than a G. As in, a G face up looks colorless (the absence of color) but they say this one has a distinct color.

zz00ter

Rough_Rock
G grade is supposed to be nearly colorless.
Even if there is a tinge of color - would the sparkle of the diamond be any less?
The cut of the diamond looks fantastic.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It could be from Zimbabwe google Zimbabwe diamonds and you will a heap of info. about how their underlying body hue is a greenish colour and it makes them worth less money than a diamond without that... It also states on the certificate that it has patches of brown, which means it's not a uniform colour it has brown splotches as well.

If you love it then make sure you haggle a good price for it because its obviously not facing the nice white colour its supposed to be and if you go to resell it you will probably take a hit because of it. People generally don't like diamonds that resemble a frog skin in colour....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results