clarity

I found a little turtle, what do I do?

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/1/2008 1:04:32 PM
Author: Skippy123

Date: 9/1/2008 1:00:53 PM
Author: Harleigh
Hi Skippy! I just found you and your new little turtle friend! I have to say that that is one of the cutest darn turtles I have ever seen! So happy to hear you are a turtle mama now! I love the beautiful brown eyes! Enjoy your new little friend!
Thank you Harleigh, I love your avatar! What a gorgeous couple you 2 cuties are!!!
36.gif
Thank you, Skippy! It will be better when it gets "unsmushed" I''m sure! I am working on resizing all of the pix to post in the BWW forum...hopefully I''ll get it done sometime today!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Linda and Michelle, he is well, not sure where he is right now but he is the CUTEST thing ever, thank you for asking, he says hi!
9.gif
hehe

Harleigh, I can't wait to see it unsmashed too! Yay, I will for sure be looking out for your thread!!
35.gif
I can't wait!!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skippy, maybe he will be back when he is hungry again tee hee, on your porch??

Linda

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I guess the turtle is friendly. I''ve heard of cats picking people, but turtles?
So cute! He/she has the prettiest eyes. Is that a weird thing to say about a turtle?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
SKIPPY YOU ARE TOO AWESOME FOR WORDS. Just reading this post made my day. You rock. So does the turtle. He seems very friendly. Apparently smart enough to recognize a wonderful caring momma when he meets her too! YAY for Skippy''s Tortise! Very cool! If I had photoshop I''d stick some shades on his pic. He looks like a very laid back personality.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh Skippy, he is the cutest little guy! Aw...his little face reminded me of the Franklin books my kids love to read! I once found a turtle on our back patio, and we find toads all the time. I am such a sucker for animals!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Linda, hehe, he probably was hungry, out backyard is so lush and full of bugs and worms. I bought some bean sprouts thanks to Loreleis suggestion. hehe

PartGypsy, I guess he is friendly, my hubby was in shock to see him 2 times on our porch. I love his eyes too, thank you sweetie!!

Gypsy, you are so sweet sunshine, thanks!! I can''t believe your wedding is going to be here before we know it; you are going to be such a gorgeous bride! Hope your birthday was fab just like you!!! I can see the tortise photoshopped in cool colors by you. hehe

Ah, thank you Diamond* Dana, I will have to look for the Franklin books for my little goddauther!! You are so sweet I can see you being a sucker for animals, you always have sweet words!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skippy, did he come back tonight???
9.gif
36.gif
35.gif

Linda

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been following the tortoise saga from the beginning and just wanted to say I''m glad Skippy and Skippers (Humphrey? lol) are together again
1.gif
He''s adorable!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
The tortoise showed up at my back porch again today! hehe
9.gif
I think he missed his mom
2.gif
SDL, Linda, AdiS and Lorelei. hehe

IMGskips4484.JPG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
He ate strawberry''s for dinner
3.gif

IMG_4491.JPG

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
OMG...I''m dying over here. I love your turtle! Skippy, where do you live ,again? I used to live on lake Michigan and we used to get box turtles in our yard all the time. We used to try and make them pets but my mom never went for it. Your turtle eats strawberries though, how cute!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
He has strawberry on his face! lol...I love him
emteeth.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2008 12:50:46 AM
Author: emeraldlover1
OMG...I'm dying over here. I love your turtle! Skippy, where do you live ,again? I used to live on lake Michigan and we used to get box turtles in our yard all the time. We used to try and make them pets but my mom never went for it. Your turtle eats strawberries though, how cute!
ah, thanks
face23.gif
I am in NM; wow, that part of the country you are in is beautiful! Lorelei said they liked strawberries so that is what I gave him and he ate a little
1.gif
He is pretty fast too, it is funny to watch! Oh I am sorry you mom didn't let you keep them as a pet, they sure are cute! hehe You should have one now!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/12/2008 12:54:40 AM

Date: 9/12/2008 12:50:46 AM
Author: emeraldlover1
OMG...I''m dying over here. I love your turtle! Skippy, where do you live ,again? I used to live on lake Michigan and we used to get box turtles in our yard all the time. We used to try and make them pets but my mom never went for it. Your turtle eats strawberries though, how cute!
ah, thanks
face23.gif
I am in NM; wow, that part of the country you are in is beautiful! Lorelei said they liked strawberries so that is what I gave him and he ate a little
1.gif
He is pretty fast too, it is funny to watch! Oh I am sorry you mom didn''t let you keep them as a pet, they sure are cute! hehe You should have one now!!!
He looks like he is enjoying that Skip - hehe! He is STINKIN'' cute!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2008 7:19:54 AM
Author: Lorelei

ah, thanks
face23.gif
1.gif
He is pretty fast too, it is funny to watch! Oh I am sorry you mom didn''t let you keep them as a pet, they sure are cute! hehe You should have one now!!!
He looks like he is enjoying that Skip - hehe! He is STINKIN'' cute!
Thank you friend
16.gif
I am laughing because my husband started laughing this morning and said he is back!! Of course I cut up more strawberries for him. hehe
3.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2008 10:46:30 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 9/12/2008 12:38:19 AM
The tortoise showed up at my back porch again today! hehe
9.gif
I think he missed his mom
2.gif
SDL, Linda, AdiS and Lorelei. hehe
Oh my stars he''s just so darn cute!!! I think he missed you too! I think its great he wants to stay, I''d hate for anything to happen to him, so I guess you''re just going to have to keep him! Aw, bebe!!! So cute.
hehe I think he is pretty darn cute too! He is so little too, it is funny so I wonder how old he is?? Ah thanks friend! hehe

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I love that messy little strawberry face!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2008 11:21:17 AM
Author: Miranda
I love that messy little strawberry face!
lol.gif
Me too! heehe

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Skippy, he is just toooooooooooooooo darn cute. Look at the way he is looking at you. I swear that is love on his face
30.gif
I love his little strawberry face, tee hee. He is just too cute for words. I just love that little guy.

Thank you so much for taking pictures again. I do hope he stays awhile. Please keep us posted.

Linda

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/13/2008 12:24:53 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 9/12/2008 11:19:32 AM

Date: 9/12/2008 7:19:54 AM
Author: Lorelei

ah, thanks
face23.gif
1.gif
He is pretty fast too, it is funny to watch! Oh I am sorry you mom didn't let you keep them as a pet, they sure are cute! hehe You should have one now!!!
He looks like he is enjoying that Skip - hehe! He is STINKIN' cute!
Thank you friend
16.gif
I am laughing because my husband started laughing this morning and said he is back!! Of course I cut up more strawberries for him. hehe
3.gif
He's not a stoopid turtle, his mama is giving him yummy strawberries. LOL
LOL
lol.gif
thanks Michelle and Linda! I wonder what else he likes? Linda, I like the messy strawberry face too!! hehe

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
He is one sweet little turtle. Does he like lettuce too??? Wonder if he likes apples??? I just love him.
30.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/13/2008 12:35:16 AM
Author: Linda W
He is one sweet little turtle. Does he like lettuce too??? Wonder if he likes apples??? I just love him.
30.gif
I will check hehe, thanks, I am a proud mama! haha I will take more pictures for you if you like. hehe

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Of course we want to see more pictures. How often does he come around?? I think he loves you a lot!!!!! He knows you give him all of these goodies too.
36.gif
Bless his little itty bitty turtle heart.

Linda

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
My tortoise came back from hibernating this winter,
yayy.gif

IMGskippy1265.JPG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was a little worried because this winter I found some pest control guy spraying in my backyard (I think he was new or something) and I was so upset and asked why he was here and he said oh I must have the wrong house.
38.gif
I was worried the tortoise might get sick but I watered down the spray and now my little guy showed up, thank goodness.
9.gif
I guess he knew it was spring.
1.gif
Thanks for letting me share!!!

IMGskippy1263.JPG

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
awwwwwww!!!! Skippy!! I missed this entire thread last year!!! I am so excited that your baby came back after hibernating! He sure remembered his mama and the nice treats she gives him! What a little love!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I am so pleased!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Now you will have lots of fun feeding him up!! Hehe!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay yay yay. I am so glad to see he is back, tee hee. I was wondering if he was coming back this year. He is sooooooooooooo darn cute. Now what are you going to feed him Skippy. I bet he is waiting for those yummmmmmy strawberries again
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Aw! He knows he''s loved!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results