shape
carat
color
clarity

I found a keeper but!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Ok I know that you guys thought that I was getting a two tone set, but long story short came in and didn''t look anything like pic, ( guess that''s way you should always see something in person first ) The princess 1.23ct set looked like a .25ct in the setting to make things worse, guess I should have keep the 1.75ct rb after all, but without the halo!!!! The ering that I found I couldn''t help but cry when it went on my finger. The thing about it was, Kevin said the ering setting was for like a 2ct!!!
23.gif
WHAT! I thought that the 1.75 looked big, He said just let me set it. 1.98ct rb E VS1. Hubby has to pay a little more, but Kevin said that we could pay it over the next 3 to 6 months if we wanted to. But I''m in love

Heres the thing should I ware it by itself or with my eternity band that I''ve had for over a year now? If anyone doesn''t mind let me know!!! Thanks !

lookg345.jpg

I have another pic with the eternity band will post next!

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Here''s one with the band...

e4272333.jpg

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
its beautiful! I love it!
i think it looks great in both pics, its just your preference if you want to wear it with the band of not.
congrats!

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Jetmal!!!
9.gif

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
I must say without even knowing you that ring seems much more you than the halo for some reason! I like it both ways too, but I think that with the band it looks more like a wedding set. Congrats
36.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
oh thank you so much Mokey, thats one reason that I cried when I put it on my hand it looks like me feels like me it was like everything happened so I would have this ering... thanks
35.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Kitty, I''m so glad you finally found the stone and setting you wanted.
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad you found a ring that you love. I personally like it solo, without the wedding band, but wear it however you like it..

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU GO GIRL!!!!!! I WANT ONE THAT BIG :)

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh I''m so glad that you found a ring that you are in love with! It is just gorgeous!!! Personally I would wear it by itself. It can certainly hold its own and doesn''t need any additional bling.

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Thanks , thanks all of you I think I will ware it on its own the most of the time and when me and my DH goes out I''ll throw on the eternity band with it. It really does hold it''s own doesn''t it... lol
face20.gif

headlight

Ideal_Rock
MORE PICTURES, please!!!

I personally like the e-ring on its own, without the eternity band. I think the band and the e-ring sort of compete with one another, and each are so lovely on their own.

Everything worked out so FABULOUS!

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
I think your right headlight, it looks great on its own. Thanks!!!
35.gif
And I''m so happy everything worked out this way!!!!
10.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results