shape
carat
color
clarity

I found a diamond!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

QueenAngelofdOVE

Rough_Rock
Dec. 8. 2002 1:50 pm
Bob and I use to go to autions alot about 5 yrs ago and had alot of stuff in our garage. I have been asking him to clean it out for many months. But that he never would do so I did it myself. Glad I did because I was going through the boxes throwing most of it away. I came to this one box that had a small ring box in it without the ring. For some reason I stuck my finger into the slot where the ring would be and I felt something. It popped out and went into a basket that had many holes in it. I looked in the basket and didnt see it so I tapped it on the floor. There it was a DIAMOND! I thought I was going to cry! I felt like Charlie in Charlie in the Chocolite factory!! I ran in the house and showed everyone. Its about 1/4-1/2 Caret. I want to find an appraiser near Akron Ohio that will give me a fair price so I can buy my children a Christmas as they didnt have one last year. I really think my wishes for my childern have came true. We live Pay Check to Pay Check like alot of people do.:love:

DiamondOptics

Shiny_Rock
Hi Queen,

Finding a diamond is the same as winning a sweepstakes
lottery, in terms of odds of that happening.

Congratulations!

Kirk
www.diamondoptics.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results