shape
carat
color
clarity

I finally replaced my lost ring.......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Well the long journey of replacing my lost ring finally came to an end after about 11 months! I am not sure if any of you remember me but I thought I would stop in and show you all what I ended up with. I found a great ring on Pearlmans previously owned section, called about it and spoke with Joseph, who was an absolute pleasure to deal with, they sent me the ring to "look at" and I never sent it back! It is a 1.15ct H SI2, but totally eye clen ideal cut. It is and awesome stone and I am happy with it. Please tell me what you think...... for some reason I can''t photo it well.

DSC02926.jpg

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock

DSC02954.jpg

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
You have a beautiful diamond and I really like the double prongs on the ring. Very nice touch! Congratulations on such a lovely ring and it looks terrific with your bands.
1.gif
Good job with the photos!
2.gif

Take care,
Cachette

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Last one!

DSC02977.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Min, I do remember you! Your daughter misplaced the last ring? This new one looks stunning, congratulations!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely ring! And I think it looks perfect with your bands!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
fabulous diamond & STUNNING setting! love love love it!

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
the first thing we told her was that if she EVER saw my ring off my fingure to give it to Mommy or Daddy and she said "I''ll give it to Daddy!" so innocent!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
mingagreen! i used to be in love with solitare and now i remember why! your ring is sooo pretty it seems to been made just for your hand! im jealous!

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
I had the stone set in and Art Carved solitare for now, eventually I will reset it in something more ornate.

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
aww thank you all, I should have cleaned it before it''s photo shoot! For some reason it is hard to keep clean.......

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Just lovely. I''m so glad you have your ring now
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s gorgeous!! The stone is beautiful and I love how it is set with double prongs!! Congratulations on replacing your lost
36.gif
ring.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Minga, it''s GORGEOUS!! I love the double prongs and I especially love the way you''ve stacked those bands with it. A very elegant set! Well-done.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE it, mingagreen. It''s a gorgeous stone and looks great with your bands!!!

BunniBling

Shiny_Rock
So pretty! The bands are great; they enhance your soli perfectly.

-J

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
minga, it''s gorgeous just as it is. Can''t wait to see how you chose to reset it..

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all so much. It feels so good to have a ring back on my fingure! I miss my old ring still and this one hasn''t stole my heart but I''m getting there! I would love to do a halo again but not sure

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I think you found a great deal and I''m glad you have a ring again. It is just beautiful (and so are your pictures) and it looks fabulous with your bands!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results