shape
carat
color
clarity

I finally made a collection of my bling. Not so much for 12 years of collecting.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
nothing to complain about
each piece is stunning
well done

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubies, diamonds, sapphires and a lovely amethyst ring! Very pretty.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice! Keep going! LOL! Actually, I am embarrassed that I have way too much although I genuinely try to downsize!

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
I love all your pieces! Would love to see better photos of your mixed cut earrings. I'm guessing they're hard to capture because they're complete sparkle bombs! :kiss2:

waffle

Shiny_Rock
I love all your pieces! Would love to see better photos of your mixed cut earrings. I'm guessing they're hard to capture because they're complete sparkle bombs! :kiss2:

Thank you!!! I’ll try to post more detail.

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Ooo everything is pretty but you have especially great taste in earrings.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everything is stunning! I'm a minimalist when it comes to jewellery, I love a capsule collection. All of your pieces are glorious. Tell us more about that delicious ruby necklace!

waffle

Shiny_Rock

0F98122F-FE4C-42BC-A321-C66A9820D649.png
Everything is stunning! I'm a minimalist when it comes to jewellery, I love a capsule collection. All of your pieces are glorious. Tell us more about that delicious ruby necklace!

Thank you so much! I don’t know much about the piece. I have no papers. I’m sure the ruby had some sort of treatment. I believe he said the ruby was around a carat. It’s a petite delicate necklace. Doesn’t do much for me because I’m not small, but I love it.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty, cohesive collection. I definitely get a sense of your style looking at the pieces, and that's one of things I love to see in a person's collection.

Very cool mixed shape dangle earrings. You don't see ones like these very often, so I bet they are conversation starters and you get compliments on them.

Love the purples in the ring! I'm a purple girl myself, so I totally dig this piece!

waffle

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty, cohesive collection. I definitely get a sense of your style looking at the pieces, and that's one of things I love to see in a person's collection.

Very cool mixed shape dangle earrings. You don't see ones like these very often, so I bet they are conversation starters and you get compliments on them.

Love the purples in the ring! I'm a purple girl myself, so I totally dig this piece!

Thank you!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results