shape
carat
color
clarity

I finally have Butterflies

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
@Spring Day Just posted! Let me know what you think!

Thanks! I’m a happy camper! It’s so beautiful!!!

ETA: I have a thought, if you really wanna know what I think, you should send the ring to me and I’ll do a thorough evaluation and send it back....mmmaybe when I feel like it. Sounds good. It’s a deal!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a classic beauty!

itskcc

Rough_Rock
LOVE!! This is exactly why I love 3-stones so much. They are all a cocktail of size, color, texture, light, sparkle, metal, prongs, proportions, architecture, on and on and show how such a simple design can be so elevated. I recently went solitaire to 3-stone and it took me forever to play around with all of the elements and find the right side stones and designer but I couldn't be happier. Yours is a stunner. The prongs are to die for. Congrats and enjoy!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh! This is gorgeous! This is my favorite 3 stone design!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!!!! I have a Butterflies setting for my sapphire three stone. I love mine more everyday. And WF’s prongs have improved recently! Stunning.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a gorgeous ring @Lvoeshinythings! The proportions of the stones are perfect. It looks fantastic on your hand. Congrats and enjoy this stunner!

ETA - just watched the videos! Fabulous!

Last edited:

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
How did I miss this??!!! Thanks for the videos; your ring is SPECTACULAR!!❤❤ :love: :love: :clap::clap: Wear in good health for many years to come!

Thank you! I LOVE IT.

LOVE!! This is exactly why I love 3-stones so much. They are all a cocktail of size, color, texture, light, sparkle, metal, prongs, proportions, architecture, on and on and show how such a simple design can be so elevated. I recently went solitaire to 3-stone and it took me forever to play around with all of the elements and find the right side stones and designer but I couldn't be happier. Yours is a stunner. The prongs are to die for. Congrats and enjoy!!

My husband keeps saying its too big. Even my mom who loves jewelry more than I do; is saying its too big. It's not too big. Its just right.

I will have to take a look at your post! I think I got lucky with my quick decision on size of side stones. There was a little bit of decision-making involved but if I'm being honest, not really. :) I just went all in, like I couldn't even help myself.

Oh my gosh! This is gorgeous! This is my favorite 3 stone design!

Thank you. It's so beautiful from EVERY ANGLE.

Absolutely gorgeous!!!! I have a Butterflies setting for my sapphire three stone. I love mine more everyday. And WF’s prongs have improved recently! Stunning.

Thank you. I've seen yours and it is lovely! I specifically asked about the shape of the prongs to be short claw-prongs. From what I understand, they can finish the prongs any which way you prefer so long as you state your preference. They made them perfectly.

This is a gorgeous ring @Lvoeshinythings! The proportions of the stones are perfect. It looks fantastic on your hand. Congrats and enjoy this stunner!

ETA - just watched the videos! Fabulous!

Thank you so much. I think so too. I'm just at home during quarantine but best believe I'm wearing her all around the house!

itskcc

Rough_Rock
Thank you! I LOVE IT.

My husband keeps saying its too big. Even my mom who loves jewelry more than I do; is saying its too big. It's not too big. Its just right.

I will have to take a look at your post! I think I got lucky with my quick decision on size of side stones. There was a little bit of decision-making involved but if I'm being honest, not really. :) I just went all in, like I couldn't even help myself.

Thank you. It's so beautiful from EVERY ANGLE.

Thank you. I've seen yours and it is lovely! I specifically asked about the shape of the prongs to be short claw-prongs. From what I understand, they can finish the prongs any which way you prefer so long as you state your preference. They made them perfectly.

Thank you so much. I think so too. I'm just at home during quarantine but best believe I'm wearing her all around the house!

I worried (for about a minute) that mine would be too big but I'll say your eyes adjust to the size pretty quickly. To me, it doesn't seem big anymore (my husband says no more upgrades...lol). Yours looks perfect!!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is so crazy gorgeous- can you please tell me what kind of camera you are using to capture it? Your pics are Amazing!!

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
I worried (for about a minute) that mine would be too big but I'll say your eyes adjust to the size pretty quickly. To me, it doesn't seem big anymore (my husband says no more upgrades...lol). Yours looks perfect!!

Ha! How long did that take? I’m sure you are right. I haven’t gotten a chance to take her out into my normal pre-covid day routines. Heck, I know we won’t go back to how it was before but I used to be in the field a lot. At many difference offices... many different lightings... many oooohs and ahhhhs (in my head). It would have been nice to see her out and about the way it was before. But cheers onto the new normal huh?

(And... gorgeous 3-stone! I don’t know if I’ll ever go back!)

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
This ring is so crazy gorgeous- can you please tell me what kind of camera you are using to capture it? Your pics are Amazing!!

Thank you!

I’m just using a iPhone 11 with a Macro lense attachment. Someone here recommended it from amazon. It was $40 and is easy to use and captures great close ups! Let me see if I can find the link.

Edit: here we go

Last edited:

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you!

I’m just using a iPhone 11 with a Marco lense attachment. Someone here recommended it from amazon. It was $40 and is easy to use and captures great close ups! Let me see if I can find the link.

Edit: here we go

Thanks! I keep looking at your ring every few days. It’s just stunning!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha. Let me know if you’re curious about anything in particular. Happy to take more photos for she is my muse!

By all means take more pictures! You will be happy doing it and we will be happy looking - lol!

Halogirl1130

Shiny_Rock
Does this look like yellow gold in real life or just in pictures? I love the color of the metal!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results