shape
carat
color
clarity

I finally have a moment to vent...... offically bridezilla lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blissfulbride

Shiny_Rock
Stick a fork in be because im done. We have been engaged for 2 years, and you would of thought we would have have every detail covered by now. Our wedding is now 7 weeks away and I still have so much to do. I havent even had time to go for my 1 fitting. Keep in mind that this is an intimate 50 guest destination wedding. Which might i add i thought would be easier.

I''m just so cranky at this point, and I hate feeling like this. I go home, and im tired from work to have to deal with wedding stuff. I''m so beat, and my life has turned into a long list and a ton of bags and boxes full of wedding JUNK and this point. My fi and I bearly have the energy to fool around. Its like the excitment has been takin away by fustration and annoyance.

So far I did just have my bridal shower which turned out amazing, but the night before it I had a panic attack, and had numbness on the whole left side of my body. So I wasn''t even feeling 100%!

I also just picked up my veil in time to bring to my fitting ( has anyone done that ?) its so nice.

The only thing im really looking forward to at this point is my fitting, my bridesmaid fittings and my bachorette party that I surely need.

share if your feeling the way i am !

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Aww Blissful! I''m sorry that all of this stuff is getting to you and tarnishing your excitement for the wedding. Just remember that it will all be worth it in the end. Also try to remember that if everything doesn''t turn out absolutely perfect the only person who is likely to notice is you since you are the mastermind behind all of the details. So if the cake isn''t the perfect color of blue or the favors don''t turn out to be the exact look and feel you were hoping for, don''t stress. Your guests will still have an awesome time and so will you and your future husband. (This is what I tell myself when I find that I am getting wound up over stuff)

I''m glad you had a fun time at the shower despite feeling so ill the night before. Try to relax and enjoy your first fitting. Take a deep breath, close your eyes, and imagine how it will all feel once you are finally married and enjoying the party!

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
Im with you girl, i think most of us are. just want the wedding to come and be here already. This planning stuff really IS NOT FUN.
family crap, no money, going way over budget, decisions, so much to think of, ughhhhhhhhhhhh -

Im ready to run away too - you''re not alone - hugs

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can totally understand. There''s just so much planning to do and I do get sick of having it there to do all the time. Just think that it will be worth it all though.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think that the wedding planning process is a time when many women discover whether or not they're cut out for being event planners.

I personally enjoyed it. I kept waiting to get to the "wedding hell" I see described by many brides, but I never got there. Sure, there were times when I was sick of it and would vent, and towards the end I just said "whatever, this'll do" for a couple of things (hair and flowers), but overall it was an incredibly fun process for me. I loved putting it together and really enjoyed seeing things become a reality - and the 'finished product' as it were has been something of a source of pride for me.

I'm not trying to put salt in your wounds, hardly, I'm just trying to say that it's OKAY that you aren't enjoying it. Some people do, but not everyone does. I think that most brides get to that month-ish mark and say "Enough!"

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 11:44:06 AM
Author: musey
I think that the wedding planning process is a time when many women discover whether or not they''re cut out for being event planners.

I personally enjoyed it. I kept waiting to get to the ''wedding hell'' I see described by many brides, but I never got there. Sure, there were times when I was sick of it and would vent, and towards the end I just said ''whatever, this''ll do'' for a couple of things (hair and flowers), but overall it was an incredibly fun process for me. I loved putting it together and really enjoyed seeing things become a reality - and the ''finished product'' as it were has been something of a source of pride for me.

I''m not trying to put salt in your wounds, hardly, I''m just trying to say that it''s OKAY that you aren''t enjoying it. Some people do, but not everyone does. I think that most brides get to that month-ish mark and say ''Enough!''

Ditto musey, I''m still waiting to see wedding hell lol

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 4:00:41 PM
Author: Smurfysmiles
Date: 3/4/2009 11:44:06 AM
Author: musey
I think that the wedding planning process is a time when many women discover whether or not they're cut out for being event planners.

I personally enjoyed it. I kept waiting to get to the 'wedding hell' I see described by many brides, but I never got there. Sure, there were times when I was sick of it and would vent, and towards the end I just said 'whatever, this'll do' for a couple of things (hair and flowers), but overall it was an incredibly fun process for me. I loved putting it together and really enjoyed seeing things become a reality - and the 'finished product' as it were has been something of a source of pride for me.

I'm not trying to put salt in your wounds, hardly, I'm just trying to say that it's OKAY that you aren't enjoying it. Some people do, but not everyone does. I think that most brides get to that month-ish mark and say 'Enough!'
Ditto musey, I'm still waiting to see wedding hell lol
To be fair, you still have, what 8 months-ish until your wedding? Check back in after the wedding to let us know if you never got to that point
3.gif
2.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
All of this is perfectly normal. We all go a little crazy in the final months, weeks, and days... and it will get worse if you let it. Just remember... you are 100% in control of your actions and re-actions... every time I got upset.. my nowDH made me get naked. He said he would listen to me rant and rave as long as I wanted, as long as I was nude... which left my wedding talk..COMPLAINING.. solely to the house, which freed up time in my life... and after awhile... I got tired of being naked and not getting busy.

RX: Get busy with the FI. Should relieve some stress!

Maybe this will help?
35.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL tlh!
3.gif

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
omg, tlh, your hubby sounds just like my FI...I am absolutely dying over here. you''re a riot!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results