shape
carat
color
clarity

I finally got the HP 3 in one working, so here are:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
4 of my rings, I will also post better pics of the ''experiment''!

win

From 12 position going clockwise:

my .97 OMC G vvs1 steal, with I believe to be 18 pt bagettes... plat setting.

my peach wg marquise, another steal.

My 3 stone ring, that badly needs to be cleaned.

lastly, at around 9 or 10 o''clock position, my pad sapphire, and pear yellow diamond in wg beauty.

win

some of my rings.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful win! How did you take the pictures exactly?

I love the 3 stone, are those ovals?

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Mara,

Yes they are indeed ovals, in 14k WG, engraved setting. That particular ring was bought around 5 years ago.

The two other diamonds were bought last year, and the pad sapphire was bought as a separate stone, as were the two yellow diamonds, then the whole thing was put together for me by my AI jeweler friend.

The pictures are actually scans of the rings, which I then enlarged a bit w/the scanner software. As I stated earlier, my digicam is so old it cannot take close ups, nor does it have a macro setting. I was really pleased these scans turned out as well as they did, I'll have to do the same to my other pieces.

Unfortunately my G & A ring will have to be on my finger since it's so round (tension set) it won't stand up like the other rings did.

win

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Great pics, winyan! How do you do that on the scanner? Just put the rings on it upside down? If so, how do you close the top of the scanner?

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Patty

Thanks so much!!

Yup, I just balanced the stones on the scanner, very gingerly lowered the lid and prayed they would be ok.

The scan of course, came out smaller than these shots, but with the imaging software for scanning that came with the HP I was able to only show the area w/the rings, and at the same time increase the size of the area I wanted to post. I'd not done this before, so I think it was beginner's luck. I was very pleased w/how the rings came out, along with the scans of the Circes and the OEC and Imperial Topaz in another thread. I actually tried it with the Circes first, then decided to go for the rings.

I'll have to do the same soon with the G/A and the Cartier.

win

Danica

Rough_Rock
Love the OMC and the 3 stone ring Win -
love.gif

And great pics
appl.gif
- I can't do anything like that myself - oh well, will have to keep practising.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
The scan came out really well, Win. I used to do that too before I got a digital camera!
9.gif

Lovely rings!! All of them!!
love.gif

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks much, PC, Danica. I'm so happy I've collected my beautiful stones over the years. I have to post so many stones/ideas as I've been alluding to a lot, but didn't have the means to illustrate them.

Now perhaps I do!

win

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
Hey Win, that OMC diamond is gorgeous! I just love it. I also really like the sapphire and yellow diamond ring, a really unique piece! Thanks for sharing, great pieces!

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much CFF!! I know I had been promising for what seemed (at least to me) like forever to have some pics up, and now I feel better that I do!

win

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Win, your rings are simply beautiful! And what a great collection. I, like Mara, love the ovals... Thanks for finally posting pics!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results