shape
carat
color
clarity

i finally got my mark patterson e-ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BoomersGirl

Rough_Rock
i've been dying to get this ring for quite a few months now, and finally this past week my FI proposed! i don't have all the stats with me right now (FI has it) but here's what i remember...

Cushion cut
1.03 carats
I color
SI1

as soon i have the rest i'll post it...for now please enjoy the pictures and story (if you so choose to read on
1.gif
)

almost nine months ago FI and i went to look at rings for the first time. i fell in love with this gorgeous mark patterson setting. as soon as i tried it on we both new it was the one. we discussed some different options for the stone since i was looking for a square stone, but i left the final decision up to my FI. i still wanted that bit of surprise as to what it would look like. after months of me wondering when we'd get engaged, i got the surprise of my life at work. my FI had just finished a big job interview and we planned on meeting for lunch. since i was already at work, he said he call me when he was closer to the restaurant we were meeting at so i would know when to leave. i kept waiting for his text, and after an hour i was wondering what was taking so long. i kept working when in walks a women from security asking me if we could talk for a couple of minutes. (i work for a company that you have to have an employee id to enter). as soon as i got up to follow her out in walks my FI! he got down on one knee and asked me right there. i was completely shocked! never in a million years did i expect he'd propose there! he got me good and gave me one beautiful ring to wear
9.gif

ok picture time!

PS_BoomersGirl_1.jpg

PugLover

Rough_Rock
Beautiful ring! Congratulations on your engagement, he was sweet to surprise you like that.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Congratulations!

BoomersGirl

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/4/2009 5:47:00 PM
Author: PugLover
Beautiful ring! Congratulations on your engagement, he was sweet to surprise you like that.

thank you! he had to wait about 40 minutes before he could get into my office but it was well worth it
1.gif

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Awww, that''s a really special story. And that ring is GORGEOUS!!!!!

Congratulations!

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. Just wow. That ring is fantastic. It is incredibly similar to what I''m looking at for myself (although I still have quite a few months before I can post beautiful hand shots like those). But I''m book marking your post so I can keep these pics for inspiration hehe I have all my favorite PS rings bookmarked.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS AND GORGEOUS RING!!!
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve admired this setting myself for a long time, it is really beautiful! I thin it looks perfect with a cushion and I love the swoopy head detail! Congratulations!

cmarie

Rough_Rock
The setting and the stone both look great! Congratulations!! :)

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
congratulations, boomersgirl :)

it''s a beautiful ring (i just love all mark patterson''s designs, dont you?), and it looks great on your hand.

wishing you many happy years ahead!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
I love your ring! It''s spectacular!

littlemissbliss

Shiny_Rock
STUNNING!!!

Congratulations on your engagement!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
36.gif
Congratulations...9 months is a long time to have to wait! Your ring is beautiful and it sounds like it was certainly a surprise!!!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Your ring looks just perfect!!!! Very lovely!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty ring- I love the setting... and the stone
36.gif
Congrats to you both!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty!!! Congratulations =)
36.gif

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement! The stone and ring is gorgeous!!! Your fiance did a great job.
36.gif

It looks so delicate.
30.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds like you have a sweetie of a fiance. I adore the setting!
Congratulations to the both of you
1.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is just gorgeous, and that profile is to die for!!!!! The cushion looks HUGE on you and I don''t know if it''s the setting or your ring size, but ENJOY it!!!! It looks massive on your hand!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring, congratulations!

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/4/2009 5:46:28 PM
Author: BoomersGirl
SO beautiful - this view is my favorite
30.gif

congrats!!
ETA - oops, I don't know how to make your picture show up, but I love the side view and how it 'hugs' your gorgeous diamond
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results