shape
carat
color
clarity

I FINALLY found my perfect band for my CVB Jovyn!!!

meesmom

Brilliant_Rock
Hi All!
I have had the hardest time finding THE perfect band to find the perfect diamond band to compliement, and not overpower, my 1.5 ct. Cvb Jovyn.
I think i finally nailed it!! :)
Its the 2.5mm Tiffany channel set 1/2 eternity band. Let me just say Im not much of a fan of channel set bands, but the Tiffany is sooo different. Low, and the channels are narrow so its not too much metal.
Because its low, I dont need a spacer and thats a huge plus!

**edited by moderator, no sales**

Now for some pics!!

20200215_162019.jpg 20200216_090727.jpg 20200216_091210.jpg

Thanks for looking!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dead right - a perfect match!

Love it. :))

Gabbycat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
They look great together. Well done!

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi All!
I have had the hardest time finding THE perfect band to find the perfect diamond band to compliement, and not overpower, my 1.5 ct. Cvb Jovyn.
I think i finally nailed it!! :)
Its the 2.5mm Tiffany channel set 1/2 eternity band. Let me just say Im not much of a fan of channel set bands, but the Tiffany is sooo different. Low, and the channels are narrow so its not too much metal.
Because its low, I dont need a spacer and thats a huge plus!
I have 2 bands on loupe troop for sale because I just dont need them anymore.

Now for some pics!!

20200215_162019.jpg 20200216_090727.jpg 20200216_091210.jpg

Thanks for looking!!! :)
Very pretty !!

meesmom

Brilliant_Rock
Dead right - a perfect match!

Love it. :))

Thank you! I think so too. Its wide enough to look great on its own too! Im so thrilled with it.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfection!

meesmom

Brilliant_Rock
They look great together. Well done!

Thank you! I didnt realize the Jovyn could be tricky to match a band to, but perseverance pays off! ;-)

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Match made in heaven! Great job!! ♥️

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks perfect together! Nothing like a classic Tiffany band with a solitaire!

I think MissGotRocks has the same band in yellow gold!

meesmom

Brilliant_Rock
It looks perfect together! Nothing like a classic Tiffany band with a solitaire!

I think MissGotRocks has the same band in yellow gold!

Thank you! Yes, I looks at MissGotRocks band , many, many times lol. I think she has the 3mm, but it does look the same as mine. I love the way she describes it as "a ribbon of bling" or something like that. Cause it totally is!!! :)

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It looks great with your ering, and I must say, your avatar pic is the best!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect pairing! And Tiffany too! :) Beautiful!

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
What made you go from the 2 to 2.5 mm? In a few months I’ll be shopping for a wedding band and I have a solitaire too.
Looks awesome, btw. :)

meesmom

Brilliant_Rock
It looks great with your ering, and I must say, your avatar pic is the best!

Thank you! It took me literally MONTHS to get that pic. My diamond is not even close to super ideal so I had to work for that shot! Its nice to know my hard work paid off. ;-)

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! It took me literally MONTHS to get that pic. My diamond is not even close to super ideal so I had to work for that shot! Its nice to know my hard work paid off. ;-)
I love your ER! How did you take that pic in your avi? My stone is not super ideal or ideal but I do like looking at “her” and take pics all the time. :lol:

meesmom

Brilliant_Rock
What made you go from the 2 to 2.5 mm? In a few months I’ll be shopping for a wedding band and I have a solitaire too.
Looks awesome, btw. :)

I'm so glad you asked, I meant to comment on that. I got the 2mm about a year ago, and its truly lovely. But 2 things....
1. I dont like the way it looked alone. It wasnt thick enough for me to look substantial.
2. There wasn't enough definition to the stones for me. They are super tiny!
If you plan to stack rings, i think the 2mm is a great option. If you just want one band i think the 2.5 may be a better option. If you google "2mm vs. 2.5mm tiffany channel set" a really great photo someone took of them side by side on her finger should pop up. Its a great tool if you are interested in either of these bands. Good luck and happy wedding band shopping!! :)

meesmom

Brilliant_Rock
I love your ER! How did you take that pic in your avi? My stone is not super ideal or ideal but I do like looking at “her” and take pics all the time. :lol:

Thank you so much! You know, i take waayyyy to many pics, lol. Whenever my husband looks thru my phone for a non ring photo i have to hear " good lord, how many pics of your ring do you need?" Lol!!

I believe i did this pic with a toilet paper roll. I put the ring in a Mrs. Box (any small ring box with a removable lid will do) and forced the toilet paper roll around the box, so i could hold the contraption with one hand. Then i went into a window, so the light was behind the ring and box. You have to have a very steady hand and be patient bc the first few (or, in my case, 20, lol) didn't come out great. I hope i explained this right, if not, please feel free to ask for more info. :)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! Yes, I looks at MissGotRocks band , many, many times lol. I think she has the 3mm, but it does look the same as mine. I love the way she describes it as "a ribbon of bling" or something like that. Cause it totally is!!! :)

I was never a channel set band fan either until I tried on the Tiffany band! It just works and am so glad it works for you too! Tiffany bands are just so well made - there are a lot of poorly set channel set bands out there but Tiffany has it down to a science. It looks great with your ring - enjoy!

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry i just realized i could take a pic myself, lol! The 2.5mm is on the bottom. 20200219_221045.jpg

Girrrrl you are killing me with these photos! I thought I wanted the Embrace but now the channel band is speaking to me and I never even liked channel bands! :lol:

meesmom

Brilliant_Rock
I was never a channel set band fan either until I tried on the Tiffany band! It just works and am so glad it works for you too! Tiffany bands are just so well made - there are a lot of poorly set channel set bands out there but Tiffany has it down to a science. It looks great with your ring - enjoy!

Thank you, I appreciate your opinion greatly! Your set was a big inspiration for me to give the wider band a shot. Yes, ive seen some channel sets that make me shake my head, but tiffanys....its just a different animal.

meesmom

Brilliant_Rock
Girrrrl you are killing me with these photos! I thought I wanted the Embrace but now the channel band is speaking to me and I never even liked channel bands! :lol:

Sorry, not sorry, lol. ;-) I'm not a fan of channels either, but the tiffany is one of a kind. The embrace is super nice too! I used to have a 3mm one and its also very low set, but you still may spacer to avoid damage to your solitaire. Its something to consider, bc while i dont like using spacers, but some dont mind.

meesmom

Brilliant_Rock
The Tiffany band is sold!

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock

Attachments

• 292385ED-4360-4AEA-A918-2F3CC06825B3.jpeg
    292385ED-4360-4AEA-A918-2F3CC06825B3.jpeg
    147.6 KB · Views: 12

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@meesmom They’re a perfect match! Beautiful!

meesmom

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome! Not surprised!

Oh an btw I have this by nightstand drawer so I can take pics! :lol:

Thats exactly where I take my pics, in the window over my nightstand!! Good luck and have fun with it!
Here a pic of my contraption that i use...its a cheaper mrs. box knock off that i got on etsy. I wouldnt risk damaging a real mrs. box.

20200220_092724.jpg 20200220_092728.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results