shape
carat
color
clarity

I finally figured out how to take and post pics!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aliciamt7

Rough_Rock
It''s about time, I''ve been engaged since early December (December 3, 2003--our 4 year dating anniversary) and I''ve finally figured out how to take pictures of my e-ring with my digital camera without it coming out blurry! Woo-hoo!! Now I''m hooked, I take pics of it every chance I get, in all kinds of light just to see how it''s gonna look! Well, here''s my ring:

Center stone: 1.52 ct
Color: J (very white-looking!)
Clarity: SI1 (VERY eye clean!!)
side stones: .15 ct each (round), 3 on each side

I love it!

47b4da39b3127ccebd581c8099190000001610

47b4da39b3127ccebd581e7d99e50000001610

47b4da39b3127ccebd58189b18300000001610

Toodles! Now for the wedding planning to start!!
Take care all!
Alicia

pad3006

Shiny_Rock
wow thats a gorgeous ring, congrads on getting engaged.

Thats really a great ring, its really got a lot of sparkle to it and all.

Phil

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Ok, so if you are taking pics "every chance you get", then why did you post only three??? Don't you know we need the fix around here. (atleast some of us do!) Your ring is just breath taking, really. Such sparkle. I'm so glad to see a J color in a white setting. I'm planning to upgrade and the stone I'm interested in is J. Yours is stunning.
So back to the original thought here,,,,,,,More Pics Please.
rolleyes.gif
eek.gif

Nan

GlitterGal

Shiny_Rock
Hi Alicia,

I concur with Nan – please don’t be stingy!
9.gif
Post more pics of that stupendous fireball!
1.gif

Kindest regards always,
Linda
wavey.gif

aliciamt7

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for the kind words--I'm so happy with my ring, and so proud of it especially because my fiance picked it all out himself (after MUCH tutoring from me, though!
wink2.gif
). Here are a few more pics--enjoy everyone!

BTW, Nan--I absolutely love my J stone, I didn't think that I would ever want to go that low, but honestly, in MOST lights, it is white as can be in the white gold setting (the pics show that pretty well, I'd say!) and it allowed for my fiance to go a little larger with the stone while still getting an ideal cut. I DO think the cut really helps the stone face up so much nicer that it might on a poorly cut stone, so if you love the stone you are thinking about, why not?! Good luck, and post pics when you get your upgrade!! (Isn't it exciting?!)

47b4da07b3127ccebdcedabd57d60000001610

47b4da07b3127ccebdceda9b57f00000001610

47b4da07b3127ccebdcedb3517c60000002610

Enjoy, and take care everyone! (I'm a constant roamer on these boards, just not a frequent poster!)
Alicia

GlitterGal

Shiny_Rock
Hi Alicia,

Thanks for the extra pics. It is really a beautiful engagement ring – your fiancé appears to have been a great student with a wonderful teacher! I hope you had sunglasses on when you were photographing that eye popper!
4.gif
Congrats.

Kindest regards always,
Linda
wavey.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Alicia, I needed the fix. Great pics, beautiful, just beautiful. Sorry to be so stingy. Hey, what can I say.
Nan

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh, and someone had to ask, so it might as well be me.....
what kind of band are you thinking about. Sorry I'm such a pain!
Nan

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Beautiful ring!
I luv that setting & the size of the ring looks perfect on your hand
1.gif

I'm a big fan of I/J stones & yours is no exception
21.gif

Wear it in happiness
9.gif

wallace

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on you Engagement (I think you can still receive felicitations for one year! according to ettiquette). But, we don't care about that here - take more pictures in two years just becuase you can!!! We love it! (I got engaged in Nov. and didn't have a ring til a month ago - I still haven't posted proper pictures). I love the large side-stones - they look like .40 each to me! It realy is a super sparkler - Lovely!
Wear it in good health and do not forget to post your wedding ring...
appl.gif

aliciamt7

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone again!

Nan--I'm planning on getting a matching wedding band for my e-ring--basically, it will be the exact same setting only without the large center stone and in it's place another .15ct stone--7 stones in the wedding band. So it'll look like 2 rows of diamonds! I'm so excited!

Thanks everyone for the kind words--I love looking at everyone's rings, they are all so beautiful!! And thanks for Linda's (Glittergal's) and Nan's comments--you guys are funny and put a smile on my face!
9.gif

Take care--I'll be roaming around so I'll be around!!

Alicia

GlitterGal

Shiny_Rock
Hi Alicia,

I'm glad that you are having fun!
1.gif
Please do post whenever you have a chance - it's always great to hear from you.

Kindest regards always,
Linda
wavey.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
That's going to be alot of sparkle on that left hand.
(Don't let the right hand get jealous!)
naughty.gif

Beautiful ering and great choice in band. Congrats.
Nan

aliciamt7

Rough_Rock
The way I look at it, you can never have too much sparkle!! And one of these days I'll make sure that my right hand doesn't get TOO jealous--I just LOVE jewelry! But who here doesn't?!

Take care,

Alicia

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Alicia, that is a really beautiful ring!
love.gif
What a great value that J is. I say that because I don't see any yellow. Maximize the size to please the eyes. (yay) To me, it's amazing how "low" in color you can go in an ideal cut diamond. (personally I love diamonds in this range and don't consider them inferior at all) Your FI did a fabulous job picking this out. Congrats and best wishes.

Shay

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful! A great size and you have lovely hands.

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congratulations...The ring turned out beautiful...
1.gif

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Alicia

I agree w/everyone, the ring is wonderful!

Makes me jealous!!

Anyway, Best wishes on your engagement, Congrats to your fiancee, and may you wear the ring long, in health and love!

win

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
What a stunner! Wall to wall sparkle--gotta love that. It's such a beauty; I can completely understand why you can't stop taking pictures of it.

Daniela

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Boy, that thing looks white!
1.gif
9.gif
It's really, beautiful, congrats!
appl.gif

tomatoe

Brilliant_Rock
Congratz Alicia! The stone and setting is fantastically gorgeous! Welcome to the club for J lovers
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results