shape
carat
color
clarity

I enjoy being a tease...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
LS If there is sun tomorrow I will be posting more!!!

Star I''m glad we chose this one too!!! Thank you for your opinion m''dear!

Harriet Right on the money!!

Miranda Thanks lady! You don''t think it''s too big for a solitaire? Do you think it''s kind of a cocktail ring size?
27.gif
9.gif

szh07 Me too!

Babyblue033 I''m glad I got it before you decided to pull the trigger. It''s got some amazing sparkle to it, between this stone and my Barry Bridgestocks, I''m getting spoiled with these designer cuts!

SDL Thank you!!!

Catmom Thanks!!!You love Barney? Is it because he''s purple?

Skippy Thank you!!!We got poured on today! It was coming down in sheets this afternoon!!You should take some pics of your backyard!!!

Linda I''ll come take pictures for you anytime!! I totally held out on you guys, I had to prove to myself I could do it!!I''m always so excited about the stones and I can''t keep my excitement to myself!!!Yay!!I did it! Wohoo!!

DF Thank you!!I''m thinking of just a solitaire-very sleek, modern, and a matte finish. I''m thinking pretty simple a)because I dig solitaires b)I have nil in the way of a setting budget and c)because I''m just not a big ring person. So, I think we need to get you some colored stones! Got anything you''ve been thinking about?

miracles you are NAUGHTY! No stealing my gemstones! (But if you''re nice, I might let you borrow some of my jewelies once they are set!)

Surf You crack me up! (I was going to say something that''s borderline inappropriate, but I thought better of it...)

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely Freke, and normally I am not a purple lover but I dig this stone!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks TGal!!! Going to start collecting gemstones anytime soon? What''s Amelia''s birthstone?
31.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/19/2008 2:21:24 AM
Author: FrekeChild
Thanks TGal!!! Going to start collecting gemstones anytime soon? What''s Amelia''s birthstone?
31.gif
It''s a diamond.
20.gif

Just started another thread...maybe you can help me over there?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maybe she''ll end up falling in love with gemstones later in life-like me! My birthstone is also a diamond and I have very very little interest in owning *many* (I already own a couple tiny chips, and I''ll inherit my mom''s) but I doubt that I will ever really develop an interest in them-unless, of course, they''re blue!

So we''ll just inundate her with colored bling through her formative years and get her liking it!!
2.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Oooooh....Barney. I''m in looooove. Shoot, I just said I wouldn''t get any more gemstones for a few weeks, too, and now you''ve got me craving a stone from Dan Stair. I really need to avoid this forum when I have bills to pay.

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/19/2008 2:17:59 AM
Babyblue033 I''m glad I got it before you decided to pull the trigger. It''s got some amazing sparkle to it, between this stone and my Barry Bridgestocks, I''m getting spoiled with these designer cuts!
Funny you should say that. I should be receiving my first BB stone on Monday!
9.gif
Color wasn''t quite what I like but the cut looked so interesting in the picture I just had to see it for myself.

Can''t wait to see that baby set! It''s just beautiful *Drools*

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, Freke - that amethyst is just To Die For! I love it!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/19/2008 2:17:59 AM
LS If there is sun tomorrow I will be posting more!!!

Star I''m glad we chose this one too!!! Thank you for your opinion m''dear!

Harriet Right on the money!!

Miranda Thanks lady! You don''t think it''s too big for a solitaire? Do you think it''s kind of a cocktail ring size?
27.gif
9.gif

szh07 Me too!

SDL Thank you!!!

Catmom Thanks!!!You love Barney? Is it because he''s purple?

Skippy Thank you!!!We got poured on today! It was coming down in sheets this afternoon!!You should take some pics of your backyard!!!

Linda I''ll come take pictures for you anytime!! I totally held out on you guys, I had to prove to myself I could do it!!I''m always so excited about the stones and I can''t keep my excitement to myself!!!Yay!!I did it! Wohoo!!

DF Thank you!!I''m thinking of just a solitaire-very sleek, modern, and a matte finish. I''m thinking pretty simple a)because I dig solitaires b)I have nil in the way of a setting budget and c)because I''m just not a big ring person. So, I think we need to get you some colored stones! Got anything you''ve been thinking about?

miracles you are NAUGHTY! No stealing my gemstones! (But if you''re nice, I might let you borrow some of my jewelies once they are set!)

Surf You crack me up! (I was going to say something that''s borderline inappropriate, but I thought better of it...)
Of course it''s cocktail size! That''s what I love about it! I happen to love cocktail rings are own at least one!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
OMG Freke it is yummmy :) that will make a stunning piece of jewelery :)

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Freke, glad to hear you had a little Dan Stair surprise hidden up your sleeve as well. And wow, is it ever stunning! I''ve been wanting to pick up something in that shape for a while now, too. Great cut, and I loooooove the color
30.gif
Are you thinking pretty traditional type solitaire?

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous color Freke! mmmmmpurple

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Purple is my favorite color. So, once I saw that pic in your Who''s Who thread, I knew I would find you here.

I can''t stop looking at it. I really need to spend a lot of time learning about gemstones and diamonds. I want my daughter and I to get the most bang for our bucks.!! Opps, I mean the most bling for our bucks.
28.gif

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Verra nice...verra nice indeed! Love the cut!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like purple!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amethyst can be an underrated stone, as your stone shows!
36.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Princesss Get one!!!Do you see anything on his site that you might be interested in?

Babyblue033 Yay for BB stones-what did you order? I love how chunky his facets are. Both his and Dan Stair''s sparkle like crazy. You''ll have to post pictures when you get it!

LTP Thanks, me too!

Miranda Yay for cocktail rings!

Deelight I hope so!!!I''m thinking it''s going to be pretty awesome.

icekid Dan Stair rocks!!! I''m thinking something close to Wallermama''s asscher setting-satin finish and all.

Coati The color is amazing, isn''t it?

miracles We have got to get you some gemstones lady!!

Selkie Thanks!!!I''m really excited about it!!

Catmom Me too!!!

part gypsy I never gave any credit to the amethyst either.

More pics!!!! All of these were taken with a flashlight last night-and it''s cloudy again so sunlight pics are going to have to wait again.

IMG_1634 Freke.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Check out the cut!!!

IMG_1650 Freke.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay!

IMG_1656 Freke.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wohoo!

IMG_1659 Freke.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Freke: Gimme that Amethyst!!! It is gorgeous. I LOVE it!!! I can''t wait to see it on your finger.

linda

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
And here''s the horrible photoshop job I did with the stone and a band from Dimend Scaasi.

Hahahaha, the stone is not so pink-that is from the lighting, and my finger tips.

Anyway-this is what I''m thinking-sorry my photoshopping skills were lacking. Perhaps I''ll try again later...

Frekes amethyst dimend scaasi band.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is going to be boooootiful.
35.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I L-O-V-E the Spessartite garnet (the 2.18 ct) and the pale amethyst. Unfortunately, I just bought a dining room table so there''s no money for gems right now. I do have my two topaz stones coming in sometime soon, so that''ll be fun.

Pieface

Shiny_Rock
Nice buy Freke! I had my eye on that one at Dan''s too. I would have snapped it up except my wife isn''t big on purple. It looks like a very interesting cut, no wonder it sparkles up a storm. I''m really appreciating the barion cuts for coloured stones ATM. Enjoy it :)

PS I vote for a ring-a-bling
3.gif

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful stone! I love that color. And may I say what pretty nails you have! I am jealous!

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
God, the cut on that is just amazing! I bet it looks absolutely amazing in real life.

I bought the 1.96 ct Mozambique Tourmaline. I''ve seen better greens, but since I''m normally not a big green person the softer green might just work out better for me. And those chunky facets... Should be here tomorrow and I can''t wait to see it in person!

I hope you can get some outside photos soon, I think that''ll be amazing to see.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Woohoo! That is AWESOME! I can''t wait to see it set and in sunlight - it''s been so yucky here lately!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results