shape
carat
color
clarity

I don''t want to return to work!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I stayed home with my children- I worked part time also when they were small- until I had three. I have never regretted staying home with them. When you get to
the end of their at home years will you be sorry that you missed the early years? I dont think you would be sorry that you didnt work. You dont get a do-over
with the time you spend with your kids, when it''s gone it''s gone. You probably would get a chance to work again.

That said, it is an adjustment to be a stay at home mom. There is not the feedback for doing a job well, like working. But if you are aware that it may be hard, I
think it makes it easier to deal with.

For me, it was an issue of not wanting to have regrets. I guess I try to live my life that way. For my 2 cents, if you can stay home do it. They are small such a short
time. I remember having 4 and looking down the road and thinking I would never be done, but now the 4 are grown and it went by like a heartbeat. I had a 5th and
he will soon be 13. Also, financially, I think it''s not quite as profitable as we imagine. There are a lot of benefits in staying home too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results