color
clarity

I don’t think we’re in Kansas anymore…

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
E1AE7E84-F07D-4FC1-9FC8-1CA098566059.gif

6E526B10-97D2-49CF-83DE-F8A6432C2E1D.gif

Monarch what a glorious new ring. I love how your brought us on this journey with you. From your love of the emerald city (come on, that city was goals) to your time at the beach with your Dad. :kiss2: I‘d love to ignore that your ex husbands didn’t want to hear you regarding your love for emeralds…but it should be noted that I think they were both fools for not seeing the real you…and that’s likely one of the multitude of reasons they’re both exes now.

The emerald itself is spectacular. You can really see the glow compared to the other two emeralds you were looking at. And having seen a couple emeralds in person, those babies glow like nothing else! :kiss2: So while your ring looks amazing in these photos, I can only imagine how much better in looks in person. It’s a total knock out! I, for one, would be perfectly happy seeing a billion more pics of this ring…but I’ll settle for 92.:mrgreen:

PS. You sent me on a search for this mushroom suit. I’d never heard of it before and I think that’s super cool. I’m actually kind of obsessed with mushrooms…so my DH tells me. Lol.

Thank you!! Emerald City was definitely goals, haha. I appreciate all your lovely words. It’s so nice to share with fellow jewelry lovers. Mycology is fascinating—there is a fungus among us at all times!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results