shape
carat
color
clarity

I Do Now I Don't, legit?

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Legit or no? Seems like dealers offer you the minute your listing goes live. VERY similar offers lead me to believe they are either from Nigeria or dealers. Any feedback?

scarsmum

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
There’s a mix of genuine vendors and a lot of close to scams on there. One favored vendor steals pics, lies about stones and uses false certificates; others are genuine used vendors. Sit back and wait. Oh and the fee is high. I would move a sale to escrow.com if possible.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
There’s a mix of genuine vendors and a lot of close to scams on there. One favored vendor steals pics, lies about stones and uses false certificates; others are genuine used vendors. Sit back and wait. Oh and the fee is high. I would move a sale to escrow.com if possible.

The fee is 2.5%? Doesn't seem bad to me. Seems like they have a set up similar to escrow.com already? Maybe they have made changes since you knew about it?

scarsmum

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The fee is 2.5%? Doesn't seem bad to me. Seems like they have a set up similar to escrow.com already? Maybe they have made changes since you knew about it?
Well yes, last I heard it was 15%

scarsmum

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh I meant the seller fee. The buyer fee is 2.5%.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Yep, you are correct.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results