shape
carat
color
clarity

I did it!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ilovemygirlfriend

Rough_Rock
First....this site has been amazing in my journy!

Second...whiteflash is the bomb!!!!!

Third....I love my fiancee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last Thursday I sat her down on her bed and read her a story book I made about our lives....starting with our birth pictures going to the present proposal. I wrote in a fairtell type setting with Dr. Seus type rhyming. She loved it and cried. The diamond and ring continue to amaze her an all who see it. I am so happy and excited for the future.

Engagement%20ring!%20007.jpg

ilovemygirlfriend

Rough_Rock
this pic should work

Engagement%20ring!%20006.jpg

ilovemygirlfriend

Rough_Rock
no idea why the pics are not working!

ilovemygirlfriend

Rough_Rock
one more try

Engagement%20ring!%20010.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
here they are.....

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW! what a beauty!! congrats on your engagement and on picking such a wonderful diamond!
36.gif

can you tell us the specs?
20.gif

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your engagement!! What a sweet way to propose!!
30.gif

Beautiful ring...it must really sparkle!!

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
I love it!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

ilovemygirlfriend

Rough_Rock
how did you do that?

it is .857 A cut above from whiteflash. H color....eye clean SI2. I have the crown and pavillion angles some where. it got a 1.4 on the HCA. It sparkles like crazy. I am so happy with this stone. I couldnt even find regular ideal cuts with those specs in my price range, and then I stumbled on this "A cut above" one for $3K. The setting and side stones make this ring just breathtaking from every angle. We couldn't be happier. The long nights of studying and reading these forums to educate myself have payed off.

There was another pic Belle...that you might want to make visible...the last one I tried to get up....thanks!

-Kiel

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2005 2:34:56 AM
Author: ilovemygirlfriend
how did you do that?

it is .857 A cut above from whiteflash. H color....eye clean SI2. I have the crown and pavillion angles some where. it got a 1.4 on the HCA. It sparkles like crazy. I am so happy with this stone. I couldnt even find regular ideal cuts with those specs in my price range, and then I stumbled on this 'A cut above' one for $3K. The setting and side stones make this ring just breathtaking from every angle. We couldn't be happier. The long nights of studying and reading these forums to educate myself have payed off.

There was another pic Belle...that you might want to make visible...the last one I tried to get up....thanks!

-Kiel
the files for your pics were there, i just downloaded them. i don't think they would show up because the file names all had symbols in them.....you can only use numbers and letters.
2.gif

i would agree, your long nights of studying and reading really did pay off! i have followed your journey from the beginning and i am so happy you found your perfect stone! congrats again!

here's the last pic...

ilovemygirlfriend

Rough_Rock
Thank you, and I have noticed that you have followed my journy. I appreciate your concern and compliments...it means alot. I am a nut about the ring now...I like want to show it off to everyone and get it cleaned all the time so it is at its best...how often do yuo suggest cleaning?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
well.....i clean my diamonds everyday right before i put them on. sometimes more if they need a little extra sparkle boost!
(yes, i am crazy!
37.gif
)

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
looks beautiful! Congrats!

I guess you can change your screen name now into ''ilovemyFI''
9.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
sparkle sparkle everywhere, it''s just wonderful and another WF winner
36.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Awww. that is WONDERFUL!! Congratulations. The ring is beautiful! Much luck and happiness!
36.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful diamond and a beautiful setting!
36.gif

Is the setting from Whiteflash? I love how it has the pave and the milligrain too.

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
I love the Dr Suess storybook proposal idea.
36.gif

That setting with that stone is just so sparkly and beautiful.
30.gif

WTG! Congratulations.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a sweet and romantic proposal!!! Congratulations on your engagement!!!! The ring is amazing, it''s blinding me!!!
10.gif
I clean my rings every morning before I put them on, but that''s just me. I am a freak about keeping them clean.
3.gif

ilovemygirlfriend

Rough_Rock
The setting is something I bought in Salt Lake city...I need more info on the designer....I know they bought it from a jeweler in California. I had some jewelers that were friends look at pictures of it and then tell me how much they would make it for...then I went back to the jeweler in Salt Lake that I found it in and told them the prices...they competed with them so I got the setting from there which I preferred anyway!

rms

Brilliant_Rock
congrats on your engagement, the beautiful proposal and the awesome ring. Sparkles all over the place
21.gif

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/7/2005 3:16:01 AM
Author: belle
well.....i clean my diamonds everyday right before i put them on. sometimes more if they need a little extra sparkle boost!

(yes, i am crazy!
37.gif
)

You''re not alone!! I also clean my rings almost daily!!! I want them to be as **BLING BLING** as possible!
9.gif

mightyred

Shiny_Rock
Oh wow!!! That is stunning!!! And so sparkly - good job on the pics as it''s hard to get the sparkles!!

What a sweet story!!
36.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Congrats - beautiful story & beautiful ring!
36.gif

Heather

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats, beautiful ring.
30.gif
10.gif
ex job.
36.gif
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
The ring is lovely as was your proposal. Congrats!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring.
30.gif
Congrats!
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very romantic proposal, and such a stunning ring! I love the setting with all of that scrumptious melee.
30.gif
Just gorgeous! Congrats on your engagement!
36.gif

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice ring.....yes, your studying paid off!!!!! Beautiful! Good job!
36.gif
30.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
what a sweet proposal and beautiful ring! congrats
1.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. CONGRATS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results