shape
carat
color
clarity

I did it last night...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY! It''s official!

June 27, 2009

Add yourself to the BIW list, immediately!

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
We''re wedding date twins!!!! I''m so excited!!!!
trampo.gif

Now, out of curiosity, from the past posts you''re 28 this year, and Asian? I''m turning 28 in less than a month, and I''m a mutt made from Hong Kong, Macau, and Japan. I think we''re meant to support each other
9.gif

I''m marrying a Taiwanese btw. What about you? O, and my sister''s Hong Kongnese boyfriend is from Canada.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2008 12:22:18 AM
Author: choro72
I''m a mutt made from Hong Kong, Macau, and Japan.
Oh my gosh, this made me smile!! What a cute way to put it!
5.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Choro: How cool is that? wedding date twins. I am asian, and 28! I'm Viet, but have totally done a rebellious thing. My fiance is Canadian
23.gif
. Well that's the reaction I get from about 90% of people I meet. For some reason everyone assumes I have to be getting married to an asian guy. I think because I strike people as being VERY traditional. Which I am, except in this sense.

Pretty exciting, I actually saw your little avatar which is pretty cute. I am going to go thread-stalk and see what you've done so far in terms of planning....
35.gif
e a

ETA: AHHH! The first dress you tried on ! Tell me about that one! Love it! It's pretty much what I am looking. And it looks great on you, which I am relieved because I'm short, and I was worried about what the trumpet would look on me.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I''m so excited for you!!! It''s wonderful that you got your dream venue... Congrats on your new date!! Go you for going for what you want, doesn''t it feel great?

I''m Viet, but have totally done a rebellious thing. My fiance is Canadian .

Hehe, that makes me giggle. We Canadians have great men.
9.gif
26.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Ally, that''s wonderful! So so so happy for you!!!
36.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
YAY ALLY! I''ve been worried about what would happen, and I''m so proud of you for standing up to her! Just think about the great precedent this sets. HOORAY

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Yay! I''m so glad everything is finally going your way!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
YES! Way to make it happen! Congratulations on taking a stand!

gtn

Brilliant_Rock
you get stronger and and stronger with every passing post. I''m so proud of you. Now that you are in control, it should be a cake walk. Congratulations.

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! SUCH great news!! I hope you can really REALLY enjoy planning now with your newfound independence.
36.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY! I''m so proud of you!!! STICK TO YOUR GUNS LADY!!!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Ally! Congratulations for standing up to your mother and for making the decisions that let you get the venue that you and your DF love!

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/10/2008 5:48:42 AM
Author: allycat0303
ETA: AHHH! The first dress you tried on ! Tell me about that one! Love it! It''s pretty much what I am looking. And it looks great on you, which I am relieved because I''m short, and I was worried about what the trumpet would look on me.
Oops, sorry I forgot to give you info about that dress. It was a David''s Bridal, style T9395. Here is a link. It also comes in petite
1.gif

Do you have access to David''s Bridal in Canada? If not, I can see if there is something similar. I worried about the trumpet thing too, but it makes you look taller!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Good for you
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results