shape
carat
color
clarity

I decided on my reward!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think I am going to buy myself a nice watch. Ryan is going to buy me a "power suit" because I need one. I doubt I need it for work but Id like to have one, if not just for the individual pieces on their own, but in case I actually attend a pitch, can''t be a slob. We are both so relieved.

I think I will also look for a nice pair of earrings to alternate with studs.

It''s really freaking me out that Im a girly girl all the sudden. It''s the wedding band.

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
cool! I love watches almost as much as I love gemstones. What kind of watch are you thinking about?

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not sure but since my usual watch that since Ive been engaged I have not worn is titanium, I might get something with a square face and a leather band. Im one of those folks who would wear it constantly for any reason and never take it off till it smelled so I might not be able to do that. I also want to train myself to wear it on my left hand (Im a lefty) so I don''t bang it. ;-)

Im a fan of big clunky watches.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
ame, a nice watch is a staple for any "girl''s" wardrobe (
2.gif
) and it is also a nice symbol of professional achievement for many. I think it is a brialliant (no pun intended) choice.
1.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Sounds good, Ame!

And I''m
9.gif
ing at the thought of you freaking out over being a girly girl.

Yup, it''s the wedding band for sure.
21.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
If it wasn''t it would be that weddingdress. Total foof.

I hope to find something nice tonight. We are off to Penney''s to look for a nice suit. My mom has good luck with Worthington ones so Ill start there. Express changed their sizing and that messes me up. Im too busty for those now.
7.gif
They have great suits.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results