shape
carat
color
clarity

I could cry...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Alisoun

Rough_Rock
...because I'm so happy! I haven't posted in a while because I've been wrapped up in school, etc., but I wanted to share with you the specs of a diamond I just ordered. My bf and I will be getting it set sometime this summer, but I had to snag this one while it was still available:

0.616 ct K VS1 A Cut Above H&A
. Depth %: 60.9
. Table %: 55.9
. Crown Angle: 34.7
. Crown %: 15.3
. Star : 51.4
. Pavilion Angle: 40.7
. Pavilion %: 42.9
. Lower Girdle %: 76.5
. Girdle: Thin
. Measurements: 5.51-5.52X3.36
. Light Performance: 0
. Polish: Ideal
. Symmetry: Ideal
. Culet: Pointed
. Fluorescence: Negligible

I hope I'm not *too* sensitive to the color, but if it's as well cut as it seems, I'm hoping it won't be a huge issue. I followed Mara's advice and looked for her "ideal" specs, which she posted about in this thread: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/question-on-fic-diamonds.34377/. The specs above seem to match pretty closely. What do you think? (You can be honest). Thank you!
1.gif

ETA: I forgot to add that I only paid $1280 for this stone, which I think is necessary to note, as it explains my excitement. There's a similar sized ACA diamond on Whiteflash right now that is G color, VS1 clarity, and it's over $2000. I can't believe how good a deal K's are...so long as the color doesn't bother me, I'm thrilled!

Alisoun

Rough_Rock
Sorry the link above didn''t work. I''ve retried several different times and I can''t get it to appear as a hyperlink. I''m computer challenged
3.gif

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks delicious!
Contratulations.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks gorgeous! The specs are terrific. I just bought a K myself and will be getting it soon. Please post pics!

Alisoun

Rough_Rock
Oooh thank you! You both reassured me.
1.gif

Kim N - I remember reading the post about your purchase last night when I searched for "K colored." Congratulations! I can''t wait to see it.
36.gif

I will post pics of my own stone as soon as it gets to me.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s got beautiful specs! You seem thrilled! Please show us some pictures when you get it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results