shape
carat
color
clarity

I Coloured Diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gutzy333

Rough_Rock
Hi There

I''ve been looking at getting an RB 1.6 I coloured VS1 diamond in the Tiffany Platinum setting.

I would love to see pictures of an I coloured diamond - just to get an indication of how much it can sparkle! :) Is this a good colour? I''m just so unsure .........
32.gif

Thanks so much
Stefanie

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
The sparkle depends on cut, but I''m sure your I colour will face up very white.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
A well cut I colored diamond will face up very white and will have a very slight warmth from the side of the stone. I have some smaller stones that are I colored and I love them. A larger stone will show a little more warmth, but I think it will still look *white*. The differences between color shades are very slight. The center stone in my avatar is an H and the other stones are I's to give you an idea.

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
The sparkle of a diamond is dependent on its cut so an I colored diamond will be super sparkly if it is a really well cut diamond (H&A, A Cut Above, Hearts on Fire, super ideals, etc). There are lots of information on this website so just try to read some of the tutorials.

here's a link to my I-colored diamond H&A diamond: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/thanks-ps-ering-photos.49325/

HTH!

gutzy333

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much for all that information - I''ve seen the specs on the GIA certificate but how do I know if its a good cut?

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/16/2007 12:17:17 AM
Author: gutzy333
Thanks so much for all that information - I''ve seen the specs on the GIA certificate but how do I know if its a good cut?
If you post the specs, we''ll chime in and evaluate the stone...or you might want to start a new thread in rockytalk section to get more responses.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
here is my I/SI1 1.61 :)

Picture 3www71.jpg

gutzy333

Rough_Rock
Thank you for showing me all your beautiful rings.......I really can''t wait to get mine and I will certainly post it up here as soon as I do!! :)

its been soooo hard waiting for it!! Whilst in teh meantime many of my friends have gotten engaged and are wearing their beautiful rings!!! So thank you again for sharing all your wonderful diamonds with me!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results