shape
carat
color
clarity

I Color Cushion (ASET image included) - Nice? White?

absolutme77

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It should face-up white but I don’t think it will be eye-clean. The black crystal inclusions are right on the table in the center.

ShoppingForARing

Shiny_Rock
Premium
really? wow. I thought vs2 is usually eye clean. Are there any examples that you can post that show on a picture of a vs2 stone? I'll also do a search on here

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think that you will have a really hard time spotting this inclusion IRL. The ASET is awesome for a cushion! The I color will face up white and honestly I would not be bothered by that inclusion. At least you can see the stone in person first, JA has a great return policy if you decide not to keep it. Well cut cushions are much harder to come by and you have found a great one.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it looks good...its an interesting pattern...I see a lightening strike pattern in it. :P2

Did you ask JA if it was eye-clean? I think there is a good chance at a distance (like normal viewing) that it may be clean but maybe not at closer
view (like 6 inches maybe)? This is all just speculation on my part so ask JA. You can always get it and return it if its too easy to see the inclusion.

(I just should have said Ditto SimoneDI)

Do post more pictures of it if you get it. I think it will be pretty.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results