shape
carat
color
clarity

I can''t stay away

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AMALEEKEL

Rough_Rock
I know I posted earlier this week that I haven''t been around much, but ever since then I can''t go away again!!
It really is a sickness!
I think I need to go visit Dr. Phil!

This week has been HARD! I am just so down right now, and can''t attribute it to any one thing.
I really just need something GREAT to happen.
There are so many negatives in my life right now that one thing (pref. getting engaged!!!) would really give me more hope.
My mom is about to move halfway across the country to North Carolina. I''m REALLY excited for her, but it''s killing me! I really don''t want to be that far from her. Part of me, a small part, wants to move with her, but I can''t imagine being in a long distance relationship....it could help, it could hurt...
My job is really stressful right now...I work at a news station...and the ratings from the Feb. book should be coming back soon....it''s always a stressful & nerve wracking place!
Plus, now when I try to talk about engagement with John...he plays it off. I really don''t get him. He says he loves me and I''m the only one....why do I have such a complex about believing him!!!

I need a break! I was so stressed after work, I went by Wal-greens & bought some popcorn, an US Weekly, and Soap Opera Digest...that''s my therapy for now.

I need some encouragement PS girls!!!!!

Hope you''re all having a lovely March!

(PS--John & I will be 4 years next month!!!!
6.gif

Shay

Shiny_Rock
Him playing it off and not wanting to talk about it sounds like he''s planing it soon and wants to surprise you. 4 Year anniversary is the perfect date...
31.gif

Cheer up!
1.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I know how you feel...these long, dreary winter months are hard for me too....plus, you have some things in your life right now that youre not so crazy about. Sounds like you need a little break in your routine. I know what youre going through with your bf too. I am in the same boat. Keep your head up, go get a massage, and have a great weekend...try not to get so much into the negatives..I know its hard, but sometimes its all you can do...

CurlyM-C

Rough_Rock
I would take playing it off as a good sign. Once I brought up engagement and he said "if you don''t go to sleep, Santa Claus can''t come". The next week he proposed.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Ama...don''t stay away, at the very least you can come here for support...thats what the LIW''s are all about. I was feeling really frustrated lately and then looking at my social calendar, I''m wondering if I''m even going to have time to get engaged, since my May-July is already almost booked, except for one weekend each month (as of right now), but then again, who says he has to do it on a weekend.

Try not to talk about it with your BF too much, just bring it up occasionally, I''m sure he''ll mention something on his own.

And pamper yourself!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results