shape
carat
color
clarity

I can''t sit still anymore!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Ok.. so I am sitting here at work.. my assistant is at lunch, so I cant finish the one thing I have left to do until she gets back... I am seriously antsy...

The wedding "week" starts Saturday morning for us as we are leaving the island on Sat. morning!!!

This week.. I put my concentration cap on.. and focused on work during work hours and wedding and gym after work hours (that has seriously been an issue with me for the last 8 months. so much so that I was literally months behind at work...) I have finished everything that needs to be finished for the next two weeks!! and it feels sooo good.. I can see my desk for the first time in 8 months.

So.. now is when I get all jittery.. I had a facial at noon today.. this is the first non-work or non-wedding related thing I''ve done in weeks!! and about 30 minutes into it.. I got a RAGING headache.. ughhh.. I know its because I took the time to breath... ughh..

All in all I think I am holding up well.. Lastnight.. I cut and hole-punched 100 tags for our Krispy Kream favors.. and the night before I had my girlfiends over to help finish up the programs (cutting and punching.. ribbons wont happen until Wednesday night!)
All that is left island wise is laundry (boooooo....) and packing... oh and my last two workouts (I am currently on day 4 of my double workout-a-day week... I needed some kind of outlet.. the gym was it!

Hopefully I can get all that done.. so that tomorrow Fi and I can hit happy hour for our very last "single" happy hour!! Should be a blast...

Ok.. so I apologize if you''ve made it this far.. and are like "what is the point of this post?!?!
29.gif
" There really isnt a point.. it was a whole lot of nothin.. my apologies.. but like I said.. I cant sit still anymore... I had to do something...

Holy Cow ladies... I''m gettin married in 8 days!

Thanks for listening to me blabber.

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
I can''t sit still and I still have 51 days left...but during those 51 days I have several huge papers and presentations to do and also final exams. I hope you enjoy the next 8 days and have an amazing day for your wedding.

the thing i''m getting most excited about is my fiancee''s girlfriends are having a wedding shower next weekend for her...they asked me a bunch of questions that she has to answer...should be interesting haha. Also...free gifts...what could be better? :)

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Jaders: having never gotten married before I hope I can say that what you are feeling is normal. Jittery sound about right.
2.gif
Hey that is the exciting part about getting married...you get excited about all the fun to come. Enjoy it all and don''t worry about the jitters and the butterflies, that is all a part (from what I have heard)! I need to follow your lead with the two a day workouts...thanks for the tip!

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
Jaders--i like reading your posts, always so cute....it''s funny b/c FI and I were just curled up taking a nap before hitting the gym and I was jolted awake by some wedding dream, and was of course wide awake with my mind racing about guest lists and favor tags hehe...i slept all of 8 minutes and now i am on PS...yikes, and I have 3 months to go, so I think I will be just like you...only worse

Good luck with the everything--can''t wait to see your pics when u return...

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Jaders, it''s soooooooo close! Wow, 8 days away! Sounds like you have been keeping busy and the facial sounds fun (minus the headache
7.gif
).
So exciting!!
Do you have a lot left to do?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jaders, congratulations and best wishes!!! I''ve enjoyed reading your posts and seeing how beautiful your wedding is going to be! Your current feelings are completely normal...glad to hear you treated yourself to a facial and you''re getting everything at work squared away. I can''t wait to see pics of your wedding after you''re married!
36.gif
35.gif

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks ladies for your well wishes..

I have officially dusted my desk.. and now, I''m just sitting here waiting for my friend to come pick me up from work... so we can go do some last minute gift shopping (unfortunately the sun is NOT shining here in Turks and Caicos today.. so no last minute sun tanning.. bummer)

I have soooo much energy!!! its killing me!!! Not nervous.. at all.. (is that weird?) just ready.. excited... I''m sure its normal.. but everyone keeps looking at me like I''m an alien with three heads when they ask me if I am nervous.. and I repeatedly say NO... hmmm...

I guess I''ve just had so long to get used to the idea of marrying my Fi.. that its not really NEWS anymore.. nothing to be nervous about.. I dunno.. ask me again in 6 days.

Just have to finish packing.. my last BIG hurdle is making my famous Oatmeal Scotchie cookies for welcome baskets on Tuesday.. everything else is pretty much taken care of. except for picking up the rings and the tuxes... not tooo shabby!!

I''ll be in and out in the next week!! reporting.. hopefully with some preliminary pictures and stuff!!! Cant wait to share it all with you!!! my cyber-friends.. LOL!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2007 11:42:35 AM
Author: Jaders731
Thanks ladies for your well wishes..

I have officially dusted my desk.. and now, I''m just sitting here waiting for my friend to come pick me up from work... so we can go do some last minute gift shopping (unfortunately the sun is NOT shining here in Turks and Caicos today.. so no last minute sun tanning.. bummer)

I have soooo much energy!!! its killing me!!! Not nervous.. at all.. (is that weird?) just ready.. excited... I''m sure its normal.. but everyone keeps looking at me like I''m an alien with three heads when they ask me if I am nervous.. and I repeatedly say NO... hmmm...

I guess I''ve just had so long to get used to the idea of marrying my Fi.. that its not really NEWS anymore.. nothing to be nervous about.. I dunno.. ask me again in 6 days.

Just have to finish packing.. my last BIG hurdle is making my famous Oatmeal Scotchie cookies for welcome baskets on Tuesday.. everything else is pretty much taken care of. except for picking up the rings and the tuxes... not tooo shabby!!

I''ll be in and out in the next week!! reporting.. hopefully with some preliminary pictures and stuff!!! Cant wait to share it all with you!!! my cyber-friends.. LOL!
Jaders,

I had absolutely no nervousness before my wedding. I was just happy and excited and it was so much fun! Your wedding will be fabulous, I am sure. I can''t wait to see pictures. Enjoy yourself!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Best wishes Jaders! Very exciting.
36.gif
Try and take in the moment when it is happening. I was so nervous it was a blur. I wish I just relaxed and took it all in.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results