shape
carat
color
clarity

I can''t seem to find a matching wedding band! Help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovebling

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! I love my e-ring setting but I have been shopping around for a matching wedding band with no luck. My setting is from HOF and there is no matching wedding band to go with it. Most of the wedding bands I''ve tried on with my e-ring just don''t look right...either a gap in between the 2 rings, or overpowering the e-ring. On top of that, even though I love shared-prong setting, I''m afraid it''ll scratch my e-ring. I''m thinking maybe I should just wear my e-ring on the right hand and choose whatever I want for my wedding band. Any thoughts? Can you think of any wedding band that might go with my e-ring?

Thanks in advance!

ring 089.jpg

lovebling

Rough_Rock
Another pic

ring 088.jpg

lovebling

Rough_Rock
Another one

ring 091.jpg

lovebling

Rough_Rock
My camera is low res (4Mb), so I''ve attached a nicer pic from the internet.

engagement ring3.jpg

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Wow! That ring is very impressive, have you thought of getting a wedding ring that wouldn''t compete with it? Perhaps a thin band with milgraining or some engraving? I don''t think I''d get a band with diamonds to wear with that lovely ring.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
This is one of Niwaka's bands which may work for you lovebling if you would like to have some diamonds in the band AND wear it next to your beautiful e-ring.
There is another one i found there which may work too, i will make a pic later.
35.gif

NiwakaBand.jpg

lovebling

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much Pricescope! I didn''t know Niwaka carry such beautiful wedding bands.
30.gif
The first one especially is gorgeous! I will definitely check them out in person!

PS. Would it be possible for you to resize my first photo? It''s gigantic! Thanks again!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Sure, no problem, it''s a great ring and a good photo
35.gif

HOF-E-ring.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Flica1.JPG

My band is not by Niwaka, but appears similar to the photo''s posted (y & w/g)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Flica2.JPG

Another angle--maybe mine sits higher than the Niwaka--as I cannot wear it was a w/b with my radiant ER. Mine is made by Flica (Italian).

Good luck in your search! BTW, your ER is breathtaking!!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely love your e-ring
30.gif
The first w-band that Pricescsope placed with it is beautiful
36.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVE your e-ring. I would wear two thin micro pave bands on either side of it. Like the Micheal B ones.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2007 5:46:10 PM
Author: Gypsy
LOVE your e-ring. I would wear two thin micro pave bands on either side of it. Like the Micheal B ones.

ditto

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
r815_012Ww.jpg

Maybe too wide? Cool ring tho....

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I have a 3-sided pave ring and I would not consider putting anything against it. I wear it alone and when I take it off because I''m going to be involved in a rough activity, I wear a wedding band--which could be as blinged out or as simple as you would like. My ring is by Leon Mege and he told me not to put anything next to it because the pave will get damaged. I consider my "e-ring" the whole deal: wedding and engagement. Of course, for your actual wedding day you could wear a band for the tradition but not full time.

Your beautiful ring has a lot of dimension to it and I don''t think its meant to have it''s sides covered from view.

Gorgeous ring!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results