shape
carat
color
clarity

I can''t feel my legs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NuggetBrain

Shiny_Rock
Because Jazzercise completely killed them last night. OMG I totally thought I would be in a class with a bunch of little old ladies, or Jane Fonda look-a-likes and we'd be "sweatin' to the oldies". I was so wrong! That class kicked my butt!!! Everyone at work is asking my why I'm "walking like that".
14.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
1.gif
Ouch! I bet you burned some serious calories though!

Erin

Ideal_Rock
I
emlove.gif
JC.
I think I may have an addiction problem.
I''m getting stronger though. The 8lb armweight routines are really starting to change my arms shape. I love it!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2009 10:54:48 AM
Author:NuggetBrain
Because Jazzercise completely killed them last night. OMG I totally thought I would be in a class with a bunch of little old ladies, or Jane Fonda look-a-likes and we''d be ''sweatin'' to the oldies''. I was so wrong! That class kicked my butt!!! Everyone at work is asking my why I''m ''walking like that''.
14.gif
LOL, I use to do Jazzercise; it was a great workout w/fun music!!! Glad you had an uber workout!!

NuggetBrain

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/9/2009 10:59:26 AM
Author: MonkeyPie
1.gif
Ouch! I bet you burned some serious calories though!
My heart rate monitor said that I burned 480 calories - I highly doubt that though. Oh well, Zumba class tonight! My poor legs.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Haha - glad you had such a super workout, but sorry you''re so sore this morning - I totally know that feeling
14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results