Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

I can''t feel my legs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NuggetBrain

Shiny_Rock
Because Jazzercise completely killed them last night. OMG I totally thought I would be in a class with a bunch of little old ladies, or Jane Fonda look-a-likes and we'd be "sweatin' to the oldies". I was so wrong! That class kicked my butt!!! Everyone at work is asking my why I'm "walking like that".

Erin

Ideal_Rock
I
JC.
I think I may have an addiction problem.
I''m getting stronger though. The 8lb armweight routines are really starting to change my arms shape. I love it!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2009 10:54:48 AM
Author:NuggetBrain
Because Jazzercise completely killed them last night. OMG I totally thought I would be in a class with a bunch of little old ladies, or Jane Fonda look-a-likes and we''d be ''sweatin'' to the oldies''. I was so wrong! That class kicked my butt!!! Everyone at work is asking my why I''m ''walking like that''.
LOL, I use to do Jazzercise; it was a great workout w/fun music!!! Glad you had an uber workout!!

NuggetBrain

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/9/2009 10:59:26 AM
Author: MonkeyPie
Ouch! I bet you burned some serious calories though!
My heart rate monitor said that I burned 480 calories - I highly doubt that though. Oh well, Zumba class tonight! My poor legs.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Haha - glad you had such a super workout, but sorry you''re so sore this morning - I totally know that feeling

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Jewelry for Women in their 20s
    Jewelry for Women in their 20s
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Paris Hilton is Engaged

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.