shape
carat
color
clarity

I can''t decide between these two diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, if you''ve got the extra 2K, go for the H.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sure, I''d go with the larger H VS2 if the price is fine with both!

bjwhite78

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the input. I can''t decide if the .1 carat is worth the extra $2000.00. The color really shouldn''t make a difference from H to I. From the Idealscope and Asset images does it look like there is much difference between the two? I''m trying to tell why else this one is $2K more besides the size and color if there is any other reason. Thanks again for your help.

hikerchick

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/7/2007 9:16:43 PM
Author: bjwhite78
Thanks for the input. I can''t decide if the .1 carat is worth the extra $2000.00. The color really shouldn''t make a difference from H to I. From the Idealscope and Asset images does it look like there is much difference between the two? I''m trying to tell why else this one is $2K more besides the size and color if there is any other reason. Thanks again for your help.

I think princess cuts show more color so make sure you are comfortable with an I color . . . if you are then I say save the $2000 and go with the smaller one, since it is not significantly smaller in size . . . it just comes down to your color tolerence.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results