shape
carat
color
clarity

I can finally post my pro pics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW Robbie, I very rarely cry over anything, but I''ve seriously got a lump in my throat looking at these pictures! You are absolutely radiant. Can I ask about the bracelet you were wearing in the first bling shot?

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
I can''t believe i''m just seeing this post now! What fabulous pics and a beautiful bride you made Robbie! Everyone looked fantastic
9.gif
Congrats again!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/21/2007 4:00:29 AM
Author: DandiAndi
WOW Robbie, I very rarely cry over anything, but I''ve seriously got a lump in my throat looking at these pictures! You are absolutely radiant. Can I ask about the bracelet you were wearing in the first bling shot?
Thank you everyone! I''m sorry I haven''t been able to respond to everyone personally, but it''s just been crazy around here! I''ve worked M-S for the last 2 weeks and had something going on on Sunday both weekends as well
7.gif
. I need a real weekend! Lol.

Dandi, the bracelet was my grandmother''s (my dad''s mom) and she passed it on to my mom (not sure if it was before or after she died). As far as I know, my grandmother got it new, but it''s possible that it goes back further in the family. It''s platinum with what I think are rb''s, but they could be omc''s I suppose since I''m not sure how old it is. For a PSer I have a serious lack of info on this bracelet! My mom usually keeps it locked up in the safety deposit box so I''ve only gotten to see it a few times. I''ll ask her if she has any info on it though. I''m sure she must''ve gotten it appraised for insurance purposes.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
All I can say is WOW.

I really love them all, the steps, etc...
but I really love the additional black and white two first dance shots and I love the one with you in the window.

Your photographer was really wonderful.

You look so happy and elegant and radiant and your hubby could not beam any more. Those six little kids are too precious. It really looks like it was a wonderful day.

What was up with your cousin and that black almost like the bridesmaids but not dress? Do not want to bring this happy thread down and not sure if you mentioned it before, but boy, hard to miss.

It truly looks like an amazing day. Was it all you wanted it to be?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results